Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
This shyt is hilarious

MLK played himself though.. he gave these people an opportunity to exploit his legacy like this with all that pandering and let's hold hands and pray :mjpls:

They won't bring up Malcolm...
Bill Russell called that shyt too.:mjlol:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
"we can not tolerate violence"
"we can not tolerate violence against our police"
"we can not tolerate destruction to our city"

But you can tolerate murdering unarmed black people and doing everything you can to protect the boys in blue. :wtf:

"This is not the american way"

Man, do Americans play dumb or are they truly retarded? They have had a violent culture since day one and acting like violence isn't ingrained in their bloody DNA.

they are not dumb.

They just want black folk to suffer in silence with a smile on our faces

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like the saying goes only so long you can bully someone before they hit back. A bully keeps beating(oppressing) you, at some point you will get fed up & hit back that one time
The thing that's gong to dictate our future is if we fight back.

We been doing a lot of hitting back lately. Injustice occurs we protest & demand change. A few weeks go by & all is seemingly forgotten until it occurs again

We need to actually fight back. Now fighting back requires a plan & patience . I honestly feel like we have allowed ourselves to use the church as a crutch. Anytime something happens, we say "let's pray on it". "The Lord will handle it"

Now prayer is fine, but we have to put in the work as well. When we need a better paying job we don't say "Ima pray on it" & hope a job magically comes along. No, we fill out applications & strategize. The same logic needs to be applied in defeating white supremacy. I'm not tryna single anyone out either. I've said WE countless times.

Why? Because I'm part of the problem & have done the above before. I can do a better job spending my hard earned money at black establishments so my community prospers . I can be better at confronting these politicians who claim they are for the people. I can be better at respecting my brothers & my sisters.

We have to be in this together. Lines need to be drawn. You're either with or against. Fence straddling will not be tolerated

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how many blacks during King's time compared him to the likes of Deray and BLM

"On some.. he don't speak for all of us :mjpls:"

"We've got black businesss booming... black schools... we don't want no parts of those people :mjpls:"

"We're not monolithic :mjpls:"

"MLK fukking more hoes than a little bit running that bull shyt game.. but Game recognize Game :mjpls:"

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This shyt is hilarious

MLK played himself though.. he gave these people an opportunity to exploit his legacy like this with all that pandering and let's hold hands and pray :mjpls:

They won't bring up Malcolm...

They've played that shyt out over these past few years tho. now it's just :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The goalpost moving goes like this:

"Vote Democrat on every level!":ufdup:
"What about racist white democrat politicians like Rahm and the Cleveland DA?":francis:
"Vote for black democrats then!":ufdup:
"What about bougie black democrats that stab us in the back like the Louisiana reps that voted yea for the bluelivesmatter bill and Ken Thompson?":francis:
"Get your own candidate then.":ufdup:

Quoted for absolute truth. This is exactly what @ThreeLetterAgency did damn near word for word :gladbron:

Tells us to recognize obamas false greatness.

When we complain about obama he tries to shyt on you, but he ultimately has to admit that obama in fact didn't really do shyt for us (still shytting on you as he admits defeat btw).

Then he finally cuts the bullshyt and starts talking about the real ways to gain power:

My solutions? Insurgent and Intense civic engagement. Owning and controlling everything from the trash collectors to the governorship.

Next my nikka is gonna go full Claud Anderson like me, and say in addition to owning everything, we need to own our own politicians and have them do our bidding :banderas:

See.. Napolean is one of these tragic Black Progressive Leftists but he ain't dumb. He'll come around and concede one way or another :myman: