Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"we can not tolerate violence"
"we can not tolerate violence against our police"
"we can not tolerate destruction to our city"

But you can tolerate murdering unarmed black people and doing everything you can to protect the boys in blue. :wtf:

"This is not the american way"

Man, do Americans play dumb or are they truly retarded? They have had a violent culture since day one and acting like violence isn't ingrained in their bloody DNA.

Daps
"we can not tolerate violence"
"we can not tolerate violence against our police"
"we can not tolerate destruction to our city"

But you can tolerate murdering unarmed black people and doing everything you can to protect the boys in blue. :wtf:

"This is not the american way"

Man, do Americans play dumb or are they truly retarded? They have had a violent culture since day one and acting like violence isn't ingrained in their bloody DNA.
Neither. They are telling you straight up how they feel and think about you.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
What county is this in? I'm trying to listen in via police scanner.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's why people are giving reporters a hard time

We have smartphones and we see the bullshyt they are reporting in real time vs. what's actually happening on the ground out here

This is also the first national case I think that has used the Facebook Live feature...technology just keeps getting better and better. I think that came out earlier this year right?

MULTIPLE people had hour long streams of this. they cant hide shyt like this anymore.

I dont think some of our elders are in the same world as us. Forget viewpoints and all that...

some of them straight up just watch the ABC boys all day...especially CNN...half these elders probably dont even know all the info we got from Facebook live without wasting time with CNN...they dont understand how its understated when we are called the generation who is the most knowledgeable .