Dirk says Lebron passes MJ when he becomes the all-time scorer

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy that you mention Bron in the same breath as Kobe and Ja as some sort of criticism :wow: Just proves that folks don't even realize how much of an anomaly he is. Kobe was drafted damn near a decade before Bron and Ja was drafted 16 seasons after Bron and yet Bron was the best player in the world or at the very least in consideration during both of their eras. Bron wasn't in his prime when Kobe was considered the best in the world and he isn't in his prime now with Giannis and Ja doing their thing but he was great enough in both eras to make you think that he was. You could make the exact same argument about Jordan if you wanted to-- Jordan wasn't better than Magic, Kareem and Bird in the 1980s and he definitely wasn't better than Kobe, Shaq, and Duncan in the early 2000s--but nobody considers the 1990s or the early 2000s Jordan's era. With Bron, folks don't know when his era begins and ends because he was elite out the gate and he's still playing at an elite level 20 years deep. I mean dude averaged 30 in both his 3rd season and his 19th, that's unprecedented levels of consistency.

Not to mention that Bron played in a much deeper league than Jordan and was the undisputed best player in the world for a longer period.
Elite posting right here

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Stopped reading after this Coli bullshyt

:mjlol:

you can dodge reality all you want

and suck sports fan dikk all day :yeshrug:

thats the problem with forums and most shyt involving fatherless men
you get a discussion going and people want to defend a random person like they raised them

you can post multiple real world examples of Kobe sonning Lebron, beating the Magic in the finals where Bron couldnt even make it... beating Boston, the same team that made Lebron join Bosh on Wade's team etc. Thats no slight at your daddy... its real proof that happened. I dont give a fukk about Kobe, Lebron or MJ :yeshrug: nikkas were scared to even jump on Kobe's team and the one person who was gonna (Cp3) got shot down by the league because they knew it would fukk up the game.

If all that madness people talk is true to life... you wouldnt be chasing the other 2 men in your dreams still. The entire conversation people have in sports is based on chasing another man who's obviously better. nikkas chase Wayne Gretzky because he's better, they chase Jordan because he's better, you chase Joe Montana and Brady because they are better etc

Only loser ass nikkas try to divert from sports that "winning" doesnt make you better
thats the entire point of any sport

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You cant even counter a single word I said :heh: you just post the same generic bullshyt.
You want me to unpack your mental gymnastics ok let’s see. You said MJ wasn’t better than Bird, Magic and Kareem in the 80s which is true only because they were winning chips while MJ was just putting up stats. Lebron hasn’t won chips with his stats on the level of MJ so he can’t pass him. Hope this helps

Last edited:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
you can dodge reality all you want

and suck sports fan dikk all day :yeshrug:

thats the problem with forums and most shyt involving fatherless men
you get a discussion going and people want to defend a random person like they raised them

you can post multiple real world examples of Kobe sonning Lebron, beating the Magic in the finals where Bron couldnt even make it... beating Boston, the same team that made Lebron join Bosh on Wade's team etc. Thats no slight at your daddy... its real proof that happened. I dont give a fukk about Kobe, Lebron or MJ :yeshrug: nikkas were scared to even jump on Kobe's team and the one person who was gonna (Cp3) got shot down by the league because they knew it would fukk up the game.

If all that madness people talk is true to life... you wouldnt be chasing the other 2 men in your dreams still. The entire conversation people have in sports is based on chasing another man who's obviously better. nikkas chase Wayne Gretzky because he's better, they chase Jordan because he's better, you chase Joe Montana and Brady because they are better etc

Only loser ass nikkas try to divert from sports that "winning" doesnt make you better
thats the entire point of any sport
Add to the fact that Lebron let the teams/ KD that he beat for the chip turnaround and take revenge. Spurs lost in 2013, beat him in 2014, GS lost in 2016, beat him 2017 and 2018(sweep), beat KD in 2012, KD beat him in 2017 and 2018 playing the same super team strategy. We supposed to appoint Lebron as goat over Mike:scust:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: at this dumb shyt. You're comparing prime Kobe playing with all-stars to 23 year old Lebron playing with Delonte West. Kobe got smacked by Boston in 2008 (young Lebron pushed them to 7 on his own) and beat them in 2010 after a 6/24 game 7 performance. That's enough to put him over Bron for you?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
:mjlol: at this dumb shyt. You're comparing prime Kobe playing with all-stars to 23 year old Lebron playing with Delonte West. Kobe got smacked by Boston in 2008 (young Lebron pushed them to 7 on his own) and beat them in 2010 after a 6/24 game 7 performance. That's enough to put him over Bron for you?

I'm not saying fukk Lebron or fukk Kobe
I'm not even trying to convince you that you should feel different

I'm saying from the eye test and a winning perspective I'm taking Kobe... this is over a decade old argument ... but Lebron is not a killer and game winning ass dude. That's his biggest weakness in general, he got better at shooting the long ball but his FT% and ability to win games is fukking terrible. Thats the entire point of him getting all that help in the first place. He is amazing, even as a kid and dominated mercilessly. But he's never been a dude who is going to destroy the other team and put the opponent in danger

Similarly you can argue that Kobe can shoot you out of a game etc ... but Kobe told this dude in real life on multiple occasions just shoot... stop being a bytch and just take over. Lebron is way too nice of a guy to destroy people and it fukks his career up. I havent seen a top player panic in those situations as much as Lebron in the history of basketball

like I said thats not a slight at Lebron, he's obviously one of the best of all time... its just wild hearing people constantly act like he's some unstoppable beast who just rolls over teams and wins everything. If you put Kobe's brain or heart into Lebron... you create a problem for the rest of the NBA's entire history.

Nice dudes always finish last... if you look at Jordans opponents and Kobe's opponents... most of them were nice safe guys or just undermatched.
The Warriors, Spurs, Dirk etc most of those dudes are pieces of shyt. They werent stepping on the court to lose by any means. But if you take the Detroit team that beat Kobe and Shaq... they werent out there to fukk around and lose. Same way Lebron hoe'd KD and Russ in 2012 and hoe'd Jimmy Butler in Florida. You either get treated like a hoe or you shyt on them first. Karl Malone got treated like a straight up hoe by Jordan and Rodman. Steve Nash got treated like a hoe his whole career by Spurs and Lakers and never won. nikkas treated McGrady and Yao like hoes until they folded. You can go on and on. Boston hoe'd Lebron, then Lebron hoe'd KD, then Spurs Hoe'd Lebron and he left. The turning points in both KD and Lebron's careers were all the times they got treated like a hoe. Harden is bouncing around because he continuously get hoe'd. Magic and Bird retired early because Jordan came up and started hoing them. Stats dont have shyt to do with any of that, you either out to win or you getting hoe'd. Lebron had all the tools and build, to straight up hoe nikkas and he just never did... he wasnt built like that. He should have been ending people's careers and dominating. He should have fukked Dirk up and ended the Spurs soft basketball shyt. Even when Kobe tried his passive aggressive shyt on him... he should have tested that chin and sent him back into that old asian ladies lap. Same shyt happened to Wilt... you couldnt just get 1 ring off Russell? You didnt think one time, "yo fukk Bill for a minute we're about to send his dumb ass to the locker room for good"

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
100%.

It's all about the rings until you bring up Russell or Kareem and then it's something else. If it was all about clutch and winning championships, being the #1 and being a great defender.....Russell is GOAT.

If it's about a combo of stats, team success, individual success, longevity etc. then it's Bron, maybe Kareem.

People pick MJ from the jump and then try to back into their explanation in a way that favors MJ. To me, his peak might be the GOAT but retiring in his prime is definitely a mark against him. He didn't play nearly as long and all the partying, cigars etc., probably shortened his career more than we think.

@GIL-scott heroin also hit the nail earlier on something else I've long pointed out, which is the inclination of basketball heads to use Mike as the standard of GOATness. So then no one measures up to him, because every criteria cats have is designed to inflate how Mike looks...

Which is crazy, as I've said before, Mike's rep needs no boosting but dudes go over the top gassing him anyway...

I think LeBron is the GOAT but my standards for being one of the best, or the very best player ever, isn't a LeBron-biased consideration. Everything I'd want to see an All-Timer do I saw LeBron check it off the list, and I saw him do it at a higher level than anyone else who did it at their respective levels. I don't mind people disagreeing with me---->people here lose sight of the fact that there is no "right" or "wrong" answer, these nikkas never saw each other on the court lol. But based off the same standards I hold every All-Timer to, Bron did it and did it better than anyone I've studied or seen...

Mike Stan's are the fukking worst, these nikkas some of the most goalposts moving fans ever. This is on top of the damn near 35-year old Media Blitz that heavily, heavily stated Mike was not only the best that had ever come, there would never be anyone greater after him. And most people bought into it, that's their prerogative...

I'm not married to the idea there'll never be a player greater than Bron, if you've ever seen Mike dikkriders talk, they are literally convinced you can't get better at basketball than what he was. Sad existence...

All these nikkas do is hunt for loopholes to boost Mike, no matter what the topic is because these Mike nikkas NEVER have a set criteria and apply it to everyone equally 🤣 😂...

Bron aint even better than Kobe

like ive said for decade

if meaningless stats meant anything ... the same people who shyt on Kareem and Karl Malone, Moses Malone, Oscar Robinson, Dominique etc
would be trying to put them in a top 10

none of these dudes are trash at all, but in a 1on1 realistic basketball setting... the differences are huge

same shyt people try to say with Mike Tyson... he's amazing and a wonder to see in his prime
but when you put him up against bigger, better legendary matchups ... he gets fukked up
if you are gonna fold on Evander, Lenox (who are both superstars in their own right)
you definitely arent taking it to Ken Norton, George Foreman, Ali etc

you just arent build for them types of matchups, even though you are great in your own right
you can say Russ is amazing, love or hate him... but is he doing that with Jason Kidd or John Stockton locking him up?
that doesnt take away what Russ did... its just not a good matchup for him when you put him in a real setting with other superstars

Wilt is the best example of why stats dont matter, its amazing and otherworldly in its own right
but where did that shyt get him? Bill Russell stayed treating him like Tammi Terrell. You could do all that superhero shyt to everyone else but the better dude pushed your shyt in until he ran out of fingers to put rings on

Mike and Bron never played vs each other so what one could do to the other is irrelevant...

There are plenty of clips of Bron j'ing Kobe and handling him too, but go off, folks 🤣...

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man another thing that hasn’t been mentioned. Lebron was looked at as the basketball messiah coming out of high school. I mean he reached the hype and then he still have some basketball left in him. Jordan won’t hyped up like that in high school.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny how with Jordan its always an exception, like people talk about rings but jordan dont have the most rings, or they say he was the best scorer but he dont have the most points. lebron already the goat and already been better than MJ