I remember watchin it every Friday but i remember very little about the show

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
what happened on ALF? A cat ate HIM?

Nah he thought he was communicating with his native planet Melmac, but it was really a government sting. The family he was staying with took him too the meeting point thinking he was going to return home instead the family is arrested and it's insinuated that Alf is going to be tortured and studied :snoop: I was :to: as kid after that

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Real talk: fukk that ending. Damn near killed my spirit as a kid, and ruined the entire series for me. How the fukk you gonna kill off EVERYBODY.

As for Alf, if I remember correctly the last episode ended with a cliffhanger - it was either him having to go back to his home planet or him getting caught by authorities....I forget which. All I remember was him standing outside with a bright light around him

Speaking of depressing show endings, I'm about to Google Quantum Leap. Last I remember, the last episode had Al finally return to his family but Sam was still stuck 'leaping', possibly forever. Hopefully I remembered wrong.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah he thought he was communicating with his native planet Melmac, but it was really a government sting. The family he was staying with took him too the meeting point thinking he was going to return home instead the family is arrested and it's insinuated that Alf is going to be tortured and studied :snoop: I was :to: as kid after that
I didn't know that, sounds :to:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Yep....wikipedia says I was right about Quantum Leap, too

Why did I read this thread.....brought back those depressing-ass endings

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Wow. I don't understand why TV execs do that shyt.

Harsh realities of life shouldn't be seen in a kid type show. :sadcam:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
that shyt gave me nightmares as a kid. never saw the ending though. shyt's :sadcam: