"Dinosaurs" - the TV SHow the one from the early 90's

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
this show and Alf had some of the most f' up ending for family shows :sadcam:

what happened on ALF? A cat ate HIM?

Nah he thought he was communicating with his native planet Melmac, but it was really a government sting. The family he was staying with took him too the meeting point thinking he was going to return home instead the family is arrested and it's insinuated that Alf is going to be tortured and studied :snoop: I was :to: as kid after that

Real talk: fukk that ending. Damn near killed my spirit as a kid, and ruined the entire series for me. How the fukk you gonna kill off EVERYBODY.

As for Alf, if I remember correctly the last episode ended with a cliffhanger - it was either him having to go back to his home planet or him getting caught by authorities....I forget which. All I remember was him standing outside with a bright light around him

Speaking of depressing show endings, I'm about to Google Quantum Leap. Last I remember, the last episode had Al finally return to his family but Sam was still stuck 'leaping', possibly forever. Hopefully I remembered wrong.

WTF @ that ending?!?!? i loved that show as a kid but never watched the last season or episode.... News dino at the end straight up said "That is all,good evening...I mean goodbye "

And the Alf one too? jesus christ.....

The 7 Most Soul-Crushing Series Finales in TV History | Cracked.com

The Alf ending was supposed to be a cliff hanger. Got canceled before they could resolve it.

You're all wrong. It had a tv movie finale later:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
how the baby in this show got more articulation in the puppeting than baby yoda has some 30 years later?