Dillon Brooks walk of shame

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
He’s on his way back to Memphis Mississauga to poke something else.
full
:ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Even though he makes millions, I feel sorry for this dude.

I genuinely mean it too. I think he did not anticipate this level of vitriol towards him. I don't think he considered how much people would support Bron against him, from media, fans and players. He looked frozen in game 6.

He genuinely lost himself lots of money. The report was Memphis wants to move on from him, and this was after game 3! His own team had enough, and I'm certain it wasn't just his play, the Lebron shyt was last straw in terms of personality.
Yeah you can tell he knew he fukked up and probably talked them out of the playoffs.

But that’s what Memphis was for the most part… shyt talkers. All of them

But you can tell he regretted it with how much coverage it got. And the whole Lakers team took it personally. I think they might’ve even lost in Memphis just so they could do it like this… or they didn’t care that much the previous game.

He wasn’t ever that dude offensively (he literally could only hit wide open jumpers… and he was even missing those).

I’m not even a Lebron fan like that but even I was looking like :childplease: when he said that shyt. Lakers and fans were going to torture that boi