trim22FA641A-FDE4-404D-9EC1-9837.gif

The Wizards must have had a terrible environment. Neyo is having fun out here

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
He was walking to the Ritz that’s right next to Staples center. Don’t think there’s a back entrance connecting to the two spots

Do teams always stay there? Do they have to make that walk every time?

Haven't been out to the Staples in a decade and genuinely don't know

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Even though he makes millions, I feel sorry for this dude.

I genuinely mean it too. I think he did not anticipate this level of vitriol towards him. I don't think he considered how much people would support Bron against him, from media, fans and players. He looked frozen in game 6.

He genuinely lost himself lots of money. The report was Memphis wants to move on from him, and this was after game 3! His own team had enough, and I'm certain it wasn't just his play, the Lebron shyt was last straw in terms of personality.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I genuinely mean it too. I think he did not anticipate this level of vitriol towards him. I don't think he considered how much people would support Bron against him, from media, fans and players. He looked frozen in game 6.

He genuinely lost himself lots of money. The report was Memphis wants to move on from him, and this was after game 3! His own team had enough, and I'm certain it wasn't just his play, the Lebron shyt was last straw in terms of personality.
He did this to himself sadly. You come for the best, you best not miss :yeshrug: you don’t talk shyt to one of the biggest franchise players and get humiliated while doing it. Just dumb.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Nah we not doing this bro… It was a collection of bozo shyt from the entire organization that allowed this shyt Al which started with their franchise player …. They embraced the shyt talking and haven’t done shyt to earn that right…

Funny how coli bozos and skip would call Steph a front runner when the man is a 4x nba champ as the man, how does that make any sense to call him a front runner but the media won’t say shyt about Booker being a front runner after getting owned by Luka…

The media only now calling Memphis front runners when Dray been calling them for damn near 2 years now..

No reason to feel sorry for tranny brooks.. He went all in and he poke bears… now the nikka want to be a victim…. nah fukk them nikkas cause folk tried to tell them…

Tee Morant and all the court side dice playing nikkas they run with

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I'm trying to think of athlete's who had to eat crow after talking shyt or being overconfident

Vince Young's "Dream Team" comment during that Eagles season when they loaded up with big name players and fell flat....missing the playoffs.