Dillon Brooks walk of shame

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Even though he makes millions, I feel sorry for this dude.

I genuinely mean it too. I think he did not anticipate this level of vitriol towards him. I don't think he considered how much people would support Bron against him, from media, fans and players. He looked frozen in game 6.

He genuinely lost himself lots of money. The report was Memphis wants to move on from him, and this was after game 3! His own team had enough, and I'm certain it wasn't just his play, the Lebron shyt was last straw in terms of personality.

images

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Crazy thing about him I remember him at Oregon, then he got to the league I was like oh ok he’s trash he can’t shoot ….then I look up and he’s getting 16 shots a game and Memphis goin to him like he’s their sniper :wtf:

Then Memphis was actually good and I assumed he must have made a leap …but he’s still shooting sub 35% from 3 gettin 16,17 shots a game :wtf:

They deserve this. He should have never been a starting player let alone some cornerstone.

Career 13 fga/game, 41%, 34% from 3. :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Crazy thing about him I remember him at Oregon, then he got to the league I was like oh ok he’s trash he can’t shoot ….then I look up and he’s getting 16 shots a game and Memphis goin to him like he’s their sniper :wtf:

Then Memphis was actually good and I assumed he must have made a leap …but he’s still shooting sub 35% from 3 gettin 16,17 shots a game :wtf:

They deserve this. He should have never been a starting player let alone some cornerstone.

Career 13 fga/game, 41%, 34% from 3. :scust:

he plays defense
look at royce oneal 8 points 5 boards 38% from teh floor yet still plays 30mpg or torrey craig