Digital Foundry reacts to Miles Morales Ray Tracing

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Microsoft: Xbox Series X Performance Is 25+ TFLOPs when Ray Tracing; I/O Rate Equal to 13 Zen 2 Cores
This is what I'm expecting, but I never thought it would be at launch since they've been open about everything and said it would be ready in like 6-8 months so I'm just cooling while everyone else overreacts to everything :francis:

Of all the post you single me out, well sir, I can guarantee you I'll never do what you suggest but feel free to act like dpres and hide like a real manly man would do :hhh:

Looking back to see what you could possibly be talking about. Was it the comment about ps5 not being able to do real Ray tracing? You don't remember the tech demo, 1440p, GLOBAL ILLUMINATION which is a technique used since the 360era? Do you need a refresher?

Start at 7min mark, they somehow forget to mention Ray tracing :jbhmm:

Digital foundry in this threads video says they didn't play it yet (Spiderman) and when they reviewed the Ray tracing that is in Spiderman they concluded it wasn't very good at all which shouldn't be news since nobody ever thought the 40cu's in the ps5 was suffice... ever. They also laughed at what they was doing with three gran turismo Ray tracing but the narrative is Sony is leading the Ray tracing charge (there's a thread on neogaf at least.. but if you look in the thread they know the truth too)

So you're mad I speak the truth? I'm fukkin glad that upsets you and I'll make sure to keep up the good work :handshake:

Fam. I don’t care what none of that shyt says. I’m telling people to just temper their expectations. It’s not fair to either company honestly. These nikkas already doing some unbelievable shyt with these consoles given the price point and it makes FAR more sense to grab one if u anywhere between a 500 and $850 budget for a PC.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Fam. I don’t care what none of that shyt says. I’m telling people to just temper their expectations. It’s not fair to either company honestly. These nikkas already doing some unbelievable shyt with these consoles given the price point and it makes FAR more sense to grab one if u anywhere between a 500 and $850 budget for a PC.
Then why you speaking on something you don't know about? If you guys as a community read a little more y'all wouldn't be tossing around lies all day long. PC heads no different, Ain't no $500-800 pc matching the series x. I've seen enough videos of people trying (Linus tech was the last I seen) and even when they fail they still didn't have everything series x does. Please show me differently and I'll take the time you watch or read because I only care for the truths.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Then why you speaking on something you don't know about? If you guys as a community read a little more y'all wouldn't be tossing around lies all day long. PC heads no different, Ain't no $500-800 pc matching the series x. I've seen enough videos of people trying (Linus tech was the last I seen) and even when they fail they still didn't have everything series x does. Please show me differently and I'll take the time you watch or read because I only care for the truths.
I literally JUST said there is no $500 to $850 system matching these consoles. Do u not read? Why are u arguing just to argue? I said these consoles outperform any PC in those price ranges and it makes far more sense to grab a console before a PC if that’s ur budget. But the main thing I’m saying is that if ray tracing is half’ing performance on PC’s that cost 3 times as much as these consoles. Don’t expect for nothing to be sacrificed in console games with Ray Tracing enabled.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
I literally JUST said there is no $500 to $850 system matching these consoles. Do u not read? Why are u arguing just to argue? I said these consoles outperform any PC in those price ranges and it makes far more sense to grab a console before a PC if that’s ur budget. But the main thing I’m saying is that if ray tracing is half’ing performance on PC’s that cost 3 times as much as these consoles. Don’t expect for nothing to be sacrificed in console games with Ray Tracing enabled.

Courts got MS dikk too far down his throat to realize that raytracing halves the framerates of 3k pcs, bu-bu-but the power of the cloud is going to fix that... fukk outta here

Daps
Even though PCs are obviously more powerful, I think Sony's first party studios are going to blow people's minds with their graphics and gameplay, especially the set pieces
PCs are more powerful but devs will develop for consoles and upscale for PC
I doubt they will fully take advantage of their power and this is why Sony's first party games will set the standard for next gen
Sony invested in their SSD speeds for their first party devs IMO

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I did misread just like you misspoke at the end, let's not lose our cool :whoa:
That $850 range you stopped at needs way more upping but that's another convo. The Ray tracing thing I already addressed tho, we'll see if it works as advertised but nobody including digital foundry has said they lied and cannot do what they claim. Just a we'll see it when it happens just like they didn't believe the ps5 SSD could make up for the systems shortcomings (it didn't)

TBC on that...
I should of done this sooner ... much much better not seeing his idiocy
Well since you're strolling out like a sucka let me give you some traveling music...

Courts got MS dikk too far down his throat to realize that raytracing halves the framerates of 3k pcs, bu-bu-but the power of the cloud is going to fix that... fukk outta here
Or maybe he's just a messenger...
Microsoft: Xbox Series X Performance Is 25+ TFLOPs when Ray Tracing; I/O Rate Equal to 13 Zen 2 Cores

It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it :francis: