Daps
Reppin
NoVA

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ray tracing seems a waste if it’s just gonna be used for reflections, and it’s gonna half the framerate:huhldup:
nikka the shyt half’s the framerate on PC’s. fukk u think it’s gonna do in $500 consoles? Y’all nikkas be expecting WAY too much for way too little money.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka the shyt half’s the framerate on PC’s. fukk u think it’s gonna do in $500 consoles? Y’all nikkas be expecting WAY too much for way too little money.
Microsoft: Xbox Series X Performance Is 25+ TFLOPs when Ray Tracing; I/O Rate Equal to 13 Zen 2 Cores
This is what I'm expecting, but I never thought it would be at launch since they've been open about everything and said it would be ready in like 6-8 months so I'm just cooling while everyone else overreacts to everything :francis:
@PS5 - Can't you relegate your dumb shytposting to your own created threads and stop ruining legitimate ones with you completely made up and misleading bullshyt?
Of all the post you single me out, well sir, I can guarantee you I'll never do what you suggest but feel free to act like dpres and hide like a real manly man would do :hhh:

Looking back to see what you could possibly be talking about. Was it the comment about ps5 not being able to do real Ray tracing? You don't remember the tech demo, 1440p, GLOBAL ILLUMINATION which is a technique used since the 360era? Do you need a refresher?

Start at 7min mark, they somehow forget to mention Ray tracing :jbhmm:

Digital foundry in this threads video says they didn't play it yet (Spiderman) and when they reviewed the Ray tracing that is in Spiderman they concluded it wasn't very good at all which shouldn't be news since nobody ever thought the 40cu's in the ps5 was suffice... ever. They also laughed at what they was doing with three gran turismo Ray tracing but the narrative is Sony is leading the Ray tracing charge (there's a thread on neogaf at least.. but if you look in the thread they know the truth too)

So you're mad I speak the truth? I'm fukkin glad that upsets you and I'll make sure to keep up the good work :handshake: