Digital Foundry on the Series S being underpowered

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It's not uncommon for games with marketing deals to be announced without competing hardware in the announcement trailer.

I don't know why technical difficulties would keep a game from being announced in general, even switch ports get announced.

The game will release the same day as the ps5 version, not when it's ready. That statement sounds like an excuse for them marketing the game like it's an exclusive.
That's a very easy answer. Because the devs wouldn't want to shoot themselves in the foot by potentially rescinding said announcement if they come to the decision that they can't get it to work as intended.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That's a very easy answer. Because the devs wouldn't want to shoot themselves in the foot by potentially rescinding said announcement if they come to the decision that they can't get it to work as intended.
You right.

Sorry xbrehs, I tried but the series s is just too garbage to defend.

:hubie:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I guess folks already bored with their PSVR 2s :patrice:
dd0.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All the deflecting and false equivalences and "Sony Stans :mjlol:" nonsense doesn't change the reality of the situation. BG3 isn't launching on Xbox Series X day-and-date with the other versions, because it's being held back by a weaker console. And things are only going to get worse from here.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All the deflecting and false equivalences and "Sony Stans :mjlol:" nonsense doesn't change the reality of the situation. BG3 isn't launching on Xbox Series X day-and-date with the other versions, because it's being held back by a weaker console. And things are only going to get worse form here.

The same crowd that wanted us to believe they were concerned over our ps5’s melting while standing vertical (with no actual proof of backing) are putting their fingers in their ears over an actual thing that is currently happening.

They just dont want to hear it cause they bought a series s on Black Friday. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread will see a nasty bump in August if it doesn't release on Series X and S .:mjlol:

Xbots gonna "sony stan :mjcry:" themselves to Macy's to buy a PS5.

rdj

Pro
Daps
This thread will see a nasty bump in August if it doesn't release on Series X and S .:mjlol:

Xbots gonna "sony stan :mjcry:" themselves to Macy's to buy a PS5.
Damn this is gonna keep getting bumped like that final fantasy 7 remake on xbox thread :skip: