Didn't know that SSD Hard Drives Made this big of a difference!!! :damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
not sure why @VladTheImpaler would be asking questions about how a SSD works ? surely someone as competent as him in the PC world would know about this old ass technology , right ?

thought you were the go to guy for tech info like this ?

:childplease:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
not sure why @VladTheImpaler would be asking questions about how a SSD works ? surely someone as competent as him in the PC world would know about this old ass technology , right ?

thought you were the go to guy for tech info like this ?

:childplease:

Was thinking the same thing. How can a guy who claimed he can build a better PC for less than $700 be asking such questions????

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Was thinking the same thing. How can a guy who claimed he can build a better PC for less than $700 be asking such questions????

just checked the PC thread, he has 4 posts in there, all just responding to me tagging him asking him to build a computer :camby:

same to assume @VladTheImpaler aint shyt, so no one on this forum should take anything he says tech related serious

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I bought a 500gb Samsung SSD to throw in my PS4 Pro cause CoD was ass when you went in and out of menus. Now the menus are clean and flawless. Can't believe they release games like that.

Those problems are non-existent on my Switch. Nintendo has spoiled me.

I was looking at the 1TB and 2TB SSD but decided not to since PS5 coming out soon. There's nothing wrong with getting a 500GB SSD at this point. It's cheap.

Question for those who upgraded their PS4 to SSD.

What didyou do with the original HDD?

I will make it my backup HDD and only install a couple of games cause I want to mainly use that HDD to store movies and shows.

Next question:

Can you copy a game from your external HDD back to your internal SSD?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I bought a 500gb Samsung SSD to throw in my PS4 Pro cause CoD was ass when you went in and out of menus. Now the menus are clean and flawless. Can't believe they release games like that.

I was looking at the 1TB and 2TB SSD but decided not to since PS5 coming out soon. There's nothing wrong with getting a 500GB SSD at this point. It's cheap.

got an external enclosure and use it as backup for old movies, pics, and :steviej:

nah fam. :mjlol:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My bad. You can.

You can also play from the external as long as you logged into your PSN account online.

My fault b :mjlol:
You just tried it? Cause that shyt had me flabbergasted like wtf Sony. I can’t find out myself until I get home from work. I picked up my HDD enclosure from Best Buy awhile ago.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So happy with my 1TB internal SSD on my new laptop. shyt is amazing!
I feel like I'm gonna need to add another SSD to the PS5.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I tried to use Remote Play at work but it said I have to reactivate my PS4 as the main console. I can’t believe I gotta do that shyt just because I installed a new HD. Da fukk... got me sitting at work with my PS4 controller in my hand looking like Boo Boo Da Fool. Fukking Heated. :shaq2:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

I will make it my backup HDD and only install a couple of games cause I want to mainly use that HDD to store movies and shows.

Next question:

ssd's are up to 2-3tb now.. and all in a nice price range

happened quicker then I thought it would :wow: