Didnt Know Tekken Was This Serious

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
man these nikkas lucky I dont have the time and patience to enter some tournaments destroy these nerds and take they little winning checks..

and :mjlol: at nikkas bringing up lame garbage ass Virtua Fighter.. Ain't nobody been checking for that shyt since the 90s
:russ:

You would get bodied

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:mjlit:
I doubt it.. I can body nikkas right now and I never play this game.. I can only imagine the damage I could put in if I actually sat down took it serious and actually practiced
I mean of course anybody would be nice under those circumstances

These clowns play this shyt 8 hours a day

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlit:
I doubt it.. I can body nikkas right now and I never play this game.. I can only imagine the damage I could put in if I actually sat down took it serious and actually practiced

Lmao, the people who have been playing Tekken have been playing this game for 4-5 years and have that muscle memory ingrained in the hair.

Post a video of you consistently doing this.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Lmao, the people who have been playing Tekken have been playing this game for 4-5 years and have that muscle memory ingrained in the hair.

:hhh:.. nikka I been playing tekken since the mid 90s... Back dash cancelling is nothing new and not that difficult on a ps pad unlike on an Arcade stick

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps

I don’t get it what’s so impressive