Didnt Know Tekken Was This Serious

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tekken the GOAT fighting game. you just have to practice like crazy.
If i get that first fast AF high punch high punch mid punch combo in with martial law right after ''Round 1'' You are done son, you wont ever get a chance again. you should have blocked or stepped back with the quickness.That was your only chance.
cuz now ill keep you in the air with scissor kicks and round house kicks and then punch you when you land on the floor, take 85% of your life in the first 6 seconds. Then when you get up(if you didnt roll to the side first) i drop kick you back down and your done.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I always wished the top fighting games implemented a stamina gauge that affected frames to become something more than just memorizing the code.

The whole tournament scene would be flipped on its head.

If a nikka throws 8 hadoukens back to back to back, or if someone is hit by them, it should affect their power and speed type of shyt.

Bring the fighting scene into a new generation of on the fly adjustments.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tha Virtua Fighter series is actually tha most difficult.

Tekken is difficult due to its high movesets, frame data and large roster.

VF is difficult because it isnt littered with ovetcomplicated fighting systems for the sake of it. (Neither is Tekken but Rage Mode is gay as fukk)
I think Tekken is harder to get into because it's a ton of characters to learn, and then it takes a while to understand the game's mechanics and movement.

VF is more straightforward and establishes which tactics trump each other clearer than Tekken. VF is my favorite fighting game, the way it's set up is like rock, paper, scissors. Reading your opponent's patterns and mastering all of your character's counters on a high level is the only thing that matters. There's a lot less fukkery or random factors in VF... which is why I could never really go hard in Tekken like I could in VF.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No diss but you just trash Breh.

full

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Best fighting game this gen along with Killer Instinct. I hope Sega stops playing and makes a new Virtua Fighter.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
i didnt know the fighting genre was that serious.
more tryhards there than in FPS imo
Fighting games are ...... fun .... but online it’s a whole new ball game

You really gotta understand fighting games to the core to fully have fun , usually when I play online I get zero hits in and just get wiped with combos