Diddy's water drink, Aqua Hydrate is here

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
:laff: at this whole thread...yall gonna make Nigeria nikka commit that...

Hey I wonder if he'll cut his Coli brehs a deal on the limited stock he has...i mean surely he has a warehouse full of around 30 to 40 pallets cases bottles he needs to unload for the low low. :blessed:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:laff: at this whole thread...yall gonna make Nigeria nikka commit that...

Hey I wonder if he'll cut his Coli brehs a deal on the limited stock he has...i mean surely he has a warehouse full of around 30 to 40 pallets cases bottles he needs to unload for the low low. :blessed:

I dont like making fun of people but :deadrose:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Sometimes shyt like this is a good thing. It will prevent that nikka from wasting more time and money on this Molly Water bullshyt. Could you pick a worse fukking name for a product? One of the mistakes that that Nigeria nikka made was talking about his plans too fukking much.

Yup, you never share your hustles with anyone, especially on a internet forum where you know people are going to steal or take the concepts/ideals for their own benefit!

:ufdup:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
fukka molly water.. I hope you blow your life savings on that bs. Stop trying to push poison on my people.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:lolbron: what them mollywatr electrolytes hittin fo'? i hope you got grape or red electrolytes personally.