Diddy's water drink, Aqua Hydrate is here

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
good looks...i drink smartwater now...gonna try this and see if it does what it says...
here is what another smartwater drinker said from Amazon(sold out):

I use to buy Smartwater until a friend of mine recommended Aqua Hydrate 9! Now I am in love with Aqua Hydrate 9!! It has a great taste, more electrolytes and a ph 9, which is better for you! Ph in water is very important and your basic water can not give you the Ph you need. I love water, however when I am sick or dehydrated regular water just can not give you what you need, however Aqua Hydrate gives you what you need right away! This is an amazing price too!

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
here is what another smartwater drinker said:

I use to buy Smartwater until a friend of mine recommended Aqua Hydrate 9! Now I am in love with Aqua Hydrate 9!! It has a great taste, more electrolytes and a ph 9, which is better for you! Ph in water is very important and your basic water can not give you the Ph you need. I love water, however when I am sick or dehydrated regular water just can not give you what you need, however Aqua Hydrate gives you what you need right away! This is an amazing price too!

fukk i tried to postive rep you and acidentally neg rep you instead :sad: i owe you a pos rep.

anyways this sound like a "pedialyte" version of water :ohlawd:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
With all the negative things I said

Nigerans watr is actually pretty damn interesting and I can see it finding a nice niche market. Its just up to him to market it and get it into the right avenues.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
jealous of his come up??!! there is no come up.

he trying to compete with pepsico and the coca cola company. two major corporations.

its as dumb as someone who decides to start a athletic shoe company and tries to compete with nike. you are wasting your money and time.

If everyone thought like you, there would be no businesses. Innovation is the engine driving capitalism.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
LOL @ Nigerian wearing a suit and carrying around a suitcase of MollyWatr 20 years from now :deadcena:

nikka really tried to have a come-up off of water.....get the ENTIRE fukk outta here with that shyt
thismufukka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
innovation isnt thinking of easy sh't.

innovation isnt doing what everyone else does.

molly watr is NOT innovative

You sound like a uninformed hater that doesn't grasp the concept of risk and its central role in entrepreneurship. The music industry once thought like you, until the digital distribution underscoring piracy bit them in the ass, forcing a clear shift in the industry's business model. We had windows, so why bother with OS X?

Smarten up and stop hating.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
You sound like a uninformed hater that doesn't grasp the concept of risk and its central role in entrepreneurship. The music industry once thought like you, until the digital distribution underscoring piracy bit them in the ass, forcing a clear shift in the industry's business model. We had windows, so why bother with OS X?

Smarten up and stop hating.

go ahead and invest in molly watr you idiot. see what happens. :mjpls:

you are being foolish. you can't compare operating systems that came out ages ago to coming out with a water product today

you are an idiot and need to smarten up

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I'm dikkridin because I'm not hatin on @The Nigerian hustle? :beli: Tell me how i am dikkridin? :why:

Only insecure people think everyones a hater if they dont bow down. No ones hatin they just dont like his ass because hes an obnoxious douche. You stickin up for a nygga that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Only insecure people think everyones a hater if they dont bow down. No ones hatin they just dont like his ass because hes an obnoxious douche. You stickin up for a nygga that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire

Again, where and how was I dikkridin? Please explain. I ain't stikin up for nobody in particular. Its just funny that nyggaz are wishin failure on another nygga. @thoushallhustle I know how u get down. I may not agree how u got your money, but I semi repect your hustlte. I have disagreed with your azz and have went back n forth with u before. But I don't wish failure on you tho. nyggaz are in here hopin @The Nigerian fails

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Again, where and how was I dikkridin? Please explain. I ain't stikin up for nobody in particular. Its just funny that nyggaz are wishin failure on another nygga. @thoushallhustle I know how u get down. I may not agree how u got your money, but I semi repect your hustlte. I have disagreed with your azz and have went back n forth with u before. But I don't wish failure on you tho. nyggaz are in here hopin @The Nigerian fails

Thats what happens when you talk to people like crap. Even the dudes who have tried to stick up for him or dap him he gets a bytchy attitude with so fukk him

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
fukk it im droppin KeishaWater and its gon be a big booty bytch on the bottle and 2 chainz gon be the spokesperson.
KeishaWater coming summer of 2013. Find it in your local corner store.