Diddy's water drink, Aqua Hydrate is here

Family Man

Banned
Daps
The logo or the bottle? The bottle is basically the SmartWater bottle

The logo.

Listen to these women. If you're going to be in the water game you probably should keep the logo, change that god awful name, and market your water to women --- particularly 20 - 35 year old CAC women.

You need to go back to the drawing board with this shyt. I'm not "hating" I'm looking out for you. Somebody has to tell you the truth.

Daps
Listen to these women. If you're going to be in the water game you probably should keep the logo, change that god awful name, and market your water to women --- particularly 20 - 35 year old CAC women.

You need to go back to the drawing board with this shyt. I'm not "hating" I'm looking out for you. Somebody has to tell you the truth.

What does being a woman have to do with anything?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
LOL @ Nigerian wearing a suit and carrying around a suitcase of MollyWatr 20 years from now :deadcena:

nikka really tried to have a come-up off of water.....get the ENTIRE fukk outta here with that shyt

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
NOT YOUR ORDINARY COMPANY

AQUAhydrate® is a Southern California-based performance water brand founded in cutting-edge technology and science. Through a proprietary, multi-step process, our water is purified to some of the most rigorous standards in the industry, raised to an alkaline pH of 9, and then supplemented with blend electrolytes and naturaltrace minerals. It is this powerful synergy between alkalinity, electrolytes, and trace minerals that fuel ultimate balance, performance, and hydration.

AQUAhydrate is the water of choice for elite health and fitness authorities plus elite athletes and celebrities such as Sean (Diddy) Combs, Mark Wahlberg, All-Pro Vince Wilfork of the New England Patriots, professional women's basketball player and Olympic Gold Medalist, Delisha Milton-Jones, woman's Rowing Erin Cafaro and countless others. AQUAhydrate is the official sports water of the men's and women's USA Water Polo Teams and proudly boasts the Woman's gold title championship from the 2012 Summer Olympics.

AQUAhydrate is available through a variety of grocery, health and natural foods stores throughout the U.S. and at Home.
i was at Whole Foods yesterday and didn't see it .... :sad:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
:what:

why nikkas trying to hate on nigerian's hustle? damn, yall that jealous of a brother on the come up? and then yall ask why blacks don't work together the same way asians and other immigrants do.

clowns.

jealous of his come up??!! there is no come up.

he trying to compete with pepsico and the coca cola company. two major corporations.

its as dumb as someone who decides to start a athletic shoe company and tries to compete with nike. you are wasting your money and time.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
LOL @ Nigerian wearing a suit and carrying around a suitcase of MollyWatr 20 years from now :deadcena:

nikka really tried to have a come-up off of water.....get the ENTIRE fukk outta here with that shyt

:dead:...I salute the entrepreneurship spirit, which is needed in America to keep this country going...but this post had me dying :laff:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Breh, he really isnt interested in selling water. You saying change the name but thats the whole point of what he's doing. Where this will succeed or fail is straight in the name. If a young party goer sees it in a concert, club, music festival or similar venue and goes :leon: or goes :childplease:. Its not meant to be or compete with luxury (smartwater, voss) water brands. Quite frankly this isnt even something you'll see in stores nor should it be.