Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Michael Jackson almost bounced back but couldnt

if Diddy can bounce back from this he the fukking GOAT

Puff ain't coming back from this.

We've seen dude come back from all kinds of wild sh*t since the 90's. This is the only time he ran off to go into hiding. That means that this is only the beginning. Pretty sure there's some people out there chillin' right now who know way more sh*t, and the minute dude tries to make an appearance, they're all coming with some new sh*t that dude did. The run is over. He took himself out.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
French is the ultimate opportunist :scust:

1.png

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Puff ain't coming back from this.

We've seen dude come back from all kinds of wild sh*t since the 90's. This is the only time he ran off to go into hiding. That means that this is only the beginning. Pretty sure there's some people out there chillin' right now who know way more sh*t, and the minute dude tries to make an appearance, they're all coming with some new sh*t that dude did. The run is over. He took himself out.

Yeah I'm almost stunned by how quiet he is. Well, I'm not stunned but given what he's bounced back from in the past it's more so stunning to see him this quiet and on the low for so long.

What do you think happens to him next? Is he just going to head to another country like Russell Simmons or do you eventually see jail time for him?

What happens to his businesses?

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Yeah I'm almost stunned by how quiet he is. Well, I'm not stunned but given what he's bounced back from in the past it's more so stunning to see him this quiet and on the low for so long.

What do you think happens to him next? Is he just going to head to another country like Russell Simmons or do you eventually see jail time for him?

What happens to his businesses?

That's how you know there's mad more that he doesn't want people to know about. I kinda feel like the Cassie sh*t was just the tip of the iceberg.

Puff ain't never been this quiet before. Ever. So I don’t know. I feel like dude is just gonna try to disappear like Russell and a couple of the other OG's from that era. Go off quietly and never say much again. It's open season with all these cases now. People are gonna be coming out of everywhere saying he did something to them.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I'm not surprised about Stevie j. And all the signs were there for meek. :scusthov: