Daps
Who gave him the nick name Lil Rod.
rqMBhMz.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The lawyer that filed this is apparently kind of a hack, third rate guy, handled cases for Nicki Minaj that didn't go well

The details in this are granular to say the least. Moreso than the others. There's details about a shooting at a studio, with pics of a bloody bathroom.

it's also filed in Southern District of New York

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mr. Combs went so far as to share a video of Stevie J anally penetrating a Caucasian male without a condom. This was done to ease Mr. Jones’ anxiety concerning homosexuality. According to Mr. Combs, “this is a normal practice in the music industry, look even Stevie J is doing it.” 71. Mr. Combs informed Mr. Jones that he had engaged in sexual intercourse with rapper5 (REDACTED), R&B singer6 (REDACTED), and Stevie J. 72. Mr. Combs promised to make sure that Mr. Jones wins producer of the year at the Grammys if he engaged in homosexuality. 73. The following are screenshots of the video7 of Stevie J anally penetrating a Caucasian male, that Mr. Combs provided to Mr. Jones:

t
his is by far the most salacious of all the lawsuits, but it's not very professionally done. There are multiple pictures of sex acts between men.

Meek mentioned with underage women/men too. weird. And Usher.

He is a Philadelphia Rapper who dated Nicki Minaj. 6 He performed at the Superbowl and had a successful Vegas residency. 7 This writer is in possession of the video and will provide a copy to the court.
Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. sexually harassing and assaulting Mr. Jones, i. Rapper3 (REDACTED) on Mr. Combs yacht consorting with underaged girls, sex workers, and j. R&B Singer4 (REDACTED) in Mr. Combs Los Angeles home consorting with underaged girls and sex workers

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
R. Kelly got railroaded... If it was a Rico charge, everyone and their mama would have been arrested that same week including the parents.

If he had pleaded guilty back then in 2008 though, he would have been out by now.

I hope Diddy wasn't dumb enough to film himself having sex with his crew members, that alone would destroy him and Suge is gonna have a field day.

Suge can't really say anything because he had booty goons rape everyone in those offices including Dr. Dre.

Plus, Suge was making cats perform fellatio.
nikka please wasn’t nobody getting raped especially not fukking Dr Dre. And nobody was performing fellatio except the females probably. Stop repeating shyt you read in a book

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
nikka please wasn’t nobody getting raped especially not fukking Dr Dre. And nobody was performing fellatio except the females probably. Stop repeating shyt you read in a book

There's a reason why Pac and Suge kept calling Dre a fakkit...

Dre left due to a "hostile" work environment.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is where I always get annoyed . There is clearly a lot of bullshyt mixed in with true. They did the same with Weinstein, Cosby, and Kelly. Like there’s already enough evidence, so why start coming with the lgbt-feminist fantasy logic. Like don’t tell me a grown ass man was ‘GROOMED’

After reading all this plus seeing on his IG that he really was close to Diddy :takedat::dame: it seems clear to me dude is gay and was doing a bunch of Sodomite activity….all disgusting :scust: but consensual and legal

Their MO is they take the baseline of wild somodite activity and toss an underage girl here (which they probably mean underage to drink ) and a ‘he forced me to watch a video’ there and voila. They want to overwhelm people with enough wild provocative stories that people just say ‘f it lock him up’

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's a civil lawsuit though, so no one is getting locked up, yet. But, my guess is prosecutors are circling.

The producer is gay right?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As evidenced by a video, of which screenshots are imbedded below, Cuba Gooding Jr. began touching, groping, and fondling Mr. Jones’ legs, his upper inner thighs near his groin, the small of his back near his buttocks and his shoulders. 113. Mr. Jones was extremely uncomfortable, and proceeded to lean away from Mr. Gooding Jr. 114. He rejected his advances and Mr. Gooding Jr. did not stop until Mr. Jones forcibly pushed