Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Daps
They broke up in 2019.

Statute of limitations for DV in Cali is 5 years. You're proving my point. She had from 2019 to 2021 to go to the police. She chose not to.

Any excuse to serve your daddy. SMH.

You know damn well that isn’t true.

I'm responding to what somebody else posted. Go at their neck for posting it. If somebody post something, I got a right to ask if its been proven or not :hhh:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
She wasn't with Diddy last year when she made the accusations. She ain't been with Diddy in almost ten years. She could have went public about the beatings at any time after they broke up. And guess what? If she had did it after they broke up, that was still within the statute of limitations and he would have got arrested.

Instead she stayed silent up until she filed the lawsuit and she would have stayed silent FOREVER if he had just paid her the money when she first went to him. If Diddy pays her what she wants when she first comes to him, the public never would have known about any of this. And she was cool with that. Cause the money was what she wanted, not justice.

nikka there is nothing wrong with wanting money over someone going to prison if they have wronged you. Floyd mayweather slap me right now, I want a check, I could give a fukk about him going to jail. People always try to villainize victims for taking money when there is nothing wrong with that. If a billionaire fukks you over, most people gonna be fine with a lot of money as they repayment over jail time.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikka there is nothing wrong with wanting money over someone going to prison if they have wronged you. Floyd mayweather slap me right now, I want a check, I could give a fukk about him going to jail. People always try to villainize victims for taking money when there is nothing wrong with that. If a billionaire fukks you over, most people gonna be fine with a lot of money as they repayment over jail time.
Especially when said millionaires and billionaires have the money and influence to avoid jail time altogether.

OP couldn’t even give a week before he went back to victim blaming like he’s been doing months before.

Mods should have been put him on ice months ago to nip it in the bud.

Last edited:
Daps

But here's the thing. She could have done both. You can file criminal charges and a civil suit. It happens all the time breh :skip:

And going by your logic, if she doesn't want justice and just wants money, nothing wrong with that. But if that's what it is, then we should stop with the think pieces about Diddy on this situation and move on then, cause obviously she is okay with moving on after getting the money right? Why should I care more about it than she does? If the money is what she needed for healing, then she is healed going by your logic.

If Floyd hit me (for no reason), I'm filing criminal charges AND a civil lawsuit. :skip:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
But here's the thing. She could have done both. You can file criminal charges and a civil suit. It happens all the time breh :skip:

And going by your logic, if she doesn't want justice and just wants money, nothing wrong with that. But if that's what it is, then we should stop with the think pieces about Diddy on this situation and move on then, cause obviously she is okay with moving on after getting the money right? Why should I care more about it than she does? If the money is what she needed for healing, then she is healed going by your logic.

If Floyd hit me (for no reason), I'm filing criminal charges AND a civil lawsuit. :skip:

nikka no. Cassie’s motivations and everyone else’s can be completely different. If Floyd Mayweather slaps me, and I’m fine with a financial settlement, people can write as many think pieces as they want asking why the fukk is he going around slapping nikkas. Nobody is making anyone care about anything. Dude is one of the biggest music moguls of all time and it’s simply a story people are gonna have opinions on, and a person people been having opinions on.

Daps
nikka no. Cassie’s motivations and everyone else’s can be completely different. If Floyd Mayweather slaps me, and I’m fine with a financial settlement, people can write as many think pieces as they want asking why the fukk is he going around slapping nikkas. Nobody is making anyone care about anything. Dude is one of the biggest music moguls of all time and it’s simply a story people are gonna have opinions on, and a person people been having opinions on.

Facts are that she was okay with the money, breh. She was okay with the public never knowing anything about this. Again if Diddy had paid her when she first came to him, he would have been free, reputation intact, to continue beating more women and whatever the hell else he was doing. Cassie wanted money, not for him to be stopped.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Don’t even bother explaining. Some dudes will always blame the victim/woman.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Negged for slander against an upstanding NYC citizen.

Although... Adams did get accused of sexual assault last year so maybe you're right. :patrice:
Close your eyes and search your heart. Now imagine Adams at Puff's crib in Florida. He is drunk and high off that shyt. Him and Puff start play fighting and tussling on a shag carpet...

You know how it would go down. :takedat:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
"People are attracted to what they are." -- Coli member Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

Cassie and Gene Deal put up with a tremendous amount of add behavior before exiting Diddy's life. THEY WATCHED KIM PORTER'S MISTREATMENT IN SILENCE. Kim was likely aware of Diddy hitting Misa and threatening to hit a pregnant Kimora Lee Simmons.

<--- Diddy will never commit suic!de. His kids and businesses (and violent personal relationships) will keep him busy. The man has 9 lives. But young artists and models should stay away from Diddy!