Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
He was wrong, but ya'll act like he was kicking her in the face or something. Every relationship has bad nights.
Your post going down in the record books
wow-wwe.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
True enough. I still have the opinion that Cassie was okay with the beatings as long as she had access to the lifestyle that Puff provided. Even when she came out last year, she never once tried to go the criminal route. She wanted money and like I said before, if Puff had paid her the money she wanted when she first came to him, she never would have went public with any of this. She was more than okay with keeping this a secret as long as she could get paid and again have the lifestyle that Puff was providing.

I'll say this too: I remember growing up and being puzzled when I would see beautiful women with trash men. And what I found out as I got older and started dealing with women, is that people are attracted to what they are. Trash men attract trash women, and that's just a fact.
Broke women get beat and stay with broke men every day. You’re trying to blame it on the money that isn’t always the case. It’s crazy how you’re still making excuses for Diddy.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
May make a separate thread about this situation that pertains to people in general which is disturbing me a bit.

This is why ive said this 8 years ago and will say it again.

Keep it real with yourself about yourself to yourself before you keep it real with other people and before other people keep it real with you.

See what Diddy chose and what happening to him now. :yeshrug: he didnt want to be honest about him being a demon to people so its getting exposed for the world to see. Its better to own up to the wrongs that you have done to other people, imperfections, mistakes and etc then to have it exposed and held against you where youre forced to own up to it.

Last edited:
Daps
Broke women get beat and stay with broke men every day. You’re trying to blame it on the money that isn’t always the case. It’s crazy how you’re still making excuses for Diddy.

She wasn't with Diddy last year when she made the accusations. She ain't been with Diddy in almost ten years. She could have went public about the beatings at any time after they broke up. And guess what? If she had did it after they broke up, that was still within the statute of limitations and he would have got arrested.

Instead she stayed silent up until she filed the lawsuit and she would have stayed silent FOREVER if he had just paid her the money when she first went to him. If Diddy pays her what she wants when she first comes to him, the public never would have known about any of this. And she was cool with that. Cause the money was what she wanted, not justice.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She wasn't with Diddy last year when she made the accusations. She ain't been with Diddy in almost ten years. She could have went public about the beatings at any time after they broke up. And guess what? If she had did it after they broke up, that was still within the statute of limitations and he would have got arrested.

Instead she stayed silent up until she filed the lawsuit and she would have stayed silent FOREVER if he had just paid her the money when she first went to him. If Diddy pays her what she wants when she first comes to him, the public never would have known about any of this. And she was cool with that. Cause the money was what she wanted, not justice.
Do you actually believe that he would have served jail time had she spoken up when it happened?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm just going by the statement that the police released. They said the only reason they ain't charging him now is because it's outside the statute. Why wouldn't they have charged him then?
That's not what I asked you. What I asked you is do you think he would have served any jail time had she spoken up?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

They broke up in 2019.