Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
"People are attracted to what they are." -- Coli member Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

Cassie and Gene Deal put up with a tremendous amount of add behavior before exiting Diddy's life. THEY WATCHED KIM PORTER'S MISTREATMENT IN SILENCE. Kim was likely aware of Diddy hitting Misa and threatening to hit a pregnant Kimora Lee Simmons.

<--- Diddy will never commit suic!de. His kids and businesses (and violent personal relationships) will keep him busy. The man has 9 lives. But young artists and models should stay away from Diddy!

Seems like people forget that Ike Turner had a whole crew that knew about Tina’s abuse and they just went along with it… ”::sighs:: Anna Mae, just take the cake please” they got tired of watching it but did nothing but encourage her to bend to his ways to ease the abuse

Daps
1. Diddy is an extremely powerful man who has loads of wealth, power, and influence. It can be extremely hard for victims to try the get justice from extremely influential people especially someone with low impulse control like Diddy because they fear for their life. She tries to build a case on Diddy, he makes a call to some people on the outside, pays a bond, and she ends up in a ditch somewhere or a loved one of hers gets touched. This stuff HAPPENS all the time.

The justice system does not take physical/sexual abuse seriously when it involves extremely powerful/influential men. A lot of victims just want to escape that situation and not be in their path of destruction no more so they just want to dip out.

What’s more likely is that Cassie was informed that a case was being built on Diddy and that he would be quick to settle out of court due to not wanting his name involved in this so she took an opportunity now that she has done some healing and has an actual support system in her husband.

You people always get mad when abuse victims don’t act logically but it’s not a logical situation. You’re ascribing blame to her for potentially be terrified and not having faith that a justice system that has historically failed to protect abuse victims would keep her protected.

I hear what you're saying and I would have agreed with you before the me too movement.

Me too movement took down many of your faves, high powered people who were behind the scenes pulling the strings. Women even came out with accusations against Biden and Trump, two presidents who could DEFINITELY get them touched if they wanted to.

And if Cassie was as afraid of him as you say she was, then why would she approach him and shake him down and tell him to pay her or she's telling?

That was more dangerous than going to the police cause she could have just wound dying mysteriously and we never would have known why if Diddy is as powerful as you say.

So again why go to Diddy directly when she could have went to the law?

Because Diddy wasn't trying to kill her, breh. The truth of the matter is, from all the other info that's coming out, Diddy has abused a lot of people. And they're saying that she HELPED.

Yes Diddy beat her ass. But she helped Diddy terrorize other people if these reports are true.

Two things can be true.

And like I said before, scumbags gravitate to other scumbags.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diddy got money to afford the best lawyers money can buy on earth. Cassie wouldn't have won the case & the emotional trauma that Cassie would have gone through reliving her abuse in court & public would have been too much.

Cassie & her family safety also would have been of concern, Diddy could easily hire a hitmen. Many eye witnesses or accusers in court have ended up dead before trial.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Ya'll remember the movie The Running Man where they had the technology to make videos that looked like a person committed a crime they didn't do? They had Arnold Schwarzenegger killing people he didnt kill. What if that video footage of Diddy assaulting Cassie is just a high quality deepfake on some Running Man shyt? Remember how the audience believed the fake video of Arnold and they were just convinced he was guilty? What if thats happening right now with Diddy?

Its just a theory I have that popped in my head that I felt like sharing.
I need your connect’s contact info asap cause they got some good shyt :ehh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Abby Phillips got Cam'ron on CNN to discuss Diddy and this nikka is mad ignorant man. He made that interview so hard for Abby. He must be drunk or something. :laff:

*Abby asks a question*

*Cam takes a sip of something"

Cam: Sorry, I'm about to get some cheeks after this.

Abby asks another question.

Cam: Yo who the talent agent for this program ya'll think I be sitting around....................

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I know cynthia g isn't on YouTube anymore but I can imagine her doing a story on her Petron page...I can imagine her going off calling all us black men demons and dusty bandits