Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I got tagged 10 times or more in the other thread and I didn't feel like having to keep quoting folks and responding to them so since everybody is obviously interested to know my reaction to the newly released evidence, I made a thread so these folks can stop tagging me :manny:

My only point is you could've addressed it in that mega thread instead of making a separate thread.

They still would've tagged you in the mega thread btw

Have a great weekend!!!

Daps
I

I did recall you saying you needed proof and you was being a fence sitter

Yep it was that simple to me. If women wanna make accusations, provide the proof. The proof was provided so I'm saying let's string him up. I want him to die in prison... but he better hope @Bryan Danielson don't get to him first cause he out for blood. :wow:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This video is absolutely horrific but I'm glad dude will finally get everything that's coming to him. The world truly would have been a better place if Gene Deal didn't tell the driver to run the light on March 9th 1997.

The lamest thing about Puff is how he always pivots towards GOD or posting his family, his kids, his babies, his mother & children's mothers to soften his image everytime the world sees that he's a demon........and of course people eat it up.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll remember the movie The Running Man where they had the technology to make videos that looked like a person committed a crime they didn't do? They had Arnold Schwarzenegger killing people he didnt kill. What if that video footage of Diddy assaulting Cassie is just a high quality deepfake on some Running Man shyt? Remember how the audience believed the fake video of Arnold and they were just convinced he was guilty? What if thats happening right now with Diddy?

Its just a theory I have that popped in my head that I felt like sharing.
8fbeFbshnfyJW.webp

Daps
My only point is you could've addressed it in that mega thread instead of making a separate thread.

They still would've tagged you in the mega thread btw

Have a great weekend!!!

I did address it in there and folks was still tagging me. I hope you get fired over the weekend. :ld: