Diddy leaving his kids to get cuffed is the biggest scumbag move of all time #fukkTHEMKIDS

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Russell Simmons seems like he’s doing fine in Bali
He dipped before the investigations.

After Weinstien, Cosby, Russell Simmons and Kells we see social media drives investigations all these dudes were doing dirt decades before and it wasn't until they started getting lit up and exposed on social media did the FEDS come knocking.

The Simmons case was the most telling because it started on Social media then the law suit then once he dipped they couldn't get the money but his accusers said he raped them so if he raped them thats a crime so why wasn't he investigated?

Homie has been spotted in the states so he comes back and forth why wasn't he arrested?

Because the Feds are clout demons too.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Fortunes are gonna be made off of Diddy's downfall. The books, Movies and Documentaries is gonna be crazy.

I see people thinking that Diddy is gonna snitch he might but I don't think he will.

He'll probably do time at Allenwood or some where and he'll be comfortable.

Weinstein is somewhere keeping it quiet as a church mouse. The real value in high priced lawyers is in Prison consultation Diddy is gonna be playing Tennis with Weinstien. Even Kells ain't really tripping I'll bet some fat ass prison nurses are very happy.
R. Kelly is messed up breh. Almost lost his leg due to a staph infection.

It's not sweet

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He dipped before the investigations.

After Weinstien, Cosby, Russell Simmons and Kells we see social media drives investigations all these dudes were doing dirt decades before and it wasn't until they started getting lit up and exposed on social media did the FEDS come knocking.

The Simmons case was the most telling because it started on Social media then the law suit then once he dipped they couldn't get the money but his accusers said he raped them so if he raped them thats a crime so why wasn't he investigated?

Homie has been spotted in the states so he comes back and forth why wasn't he arrested?

Because the Feds are clout demons too.

Diddy probably has some money stashed in some trust or shell business overseas.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Diddy probably has some money stashed in some trust or shell business overseas.
I'm sure he does and if he's convicted I wouldn't count on the people suing him to get that money.

I suspect that unless homie is super retarded he'd fire sale any and everything he can delay all trials both criminal and civil and if and when he blows trial have the majority stashed for his kids.

Granted the Government always gets their cut but his victims will be left holding the bag.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
R. Kelly is messed up breh. Almost lost his leg due to a staph infection.

It's not sweet
I'm sure he's suing then.

The point is money means way more behind bars, The random stories he tells inmates can get them money there's a whole sector of Youtube devoted to Prison gossip. the little money that Kellz has access to is way more than the average prisioner has. He still has fans and friends on the outside willing to crash for him he could put on some con on a short bid trying to rap, Obviously not put on but can make phone calls.

That's not even mentioning all the female staff lining up to fukk him.

There's a reason there's Camp Cupcake style prisons several hundred thousand could totally corrupt a prison. If you don't qualify for ADX Florence then it's better that a rich inmate be put in a Minimum security Prison because if you put Yung Thug in say Sing Sing he could have shotcallers clapped and run the prison from the inside.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure he's suing then.

The point is money means way more behind bars, The random stories he tells inmates can get them money there's a whole sector of Youtube devoted to Prison gossip. the little money that Kellz has access to is way more than the average prisioner has. He still has fans and friends on the outside willing to crash for him he could put on some con on a short bid trying to rap, Obviously not put on but can make phone calls.

That's not even mentioning all the female staff lining up to fukk him.

There's a reason there's Camp Cupcake style prisons several hundred thousand could totally corrupt a prison. If you don't qualify for ADX Florence then it's better that a rich inmate be put in a Minimum security Prison because if you put Yung Thug in say Sing Sing he could have shotcallers clapped and run the prison from the inside.
Kelly is in prison prison breh.

Not club fed