Diddy leaving his kids to get cuffed is the biggest scumbag move of all time #fukkTHEMKIDS

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy to think him and his son's are damn near billionaires...and in Handcuffs, house Raided and on the run flights...

MY broke ass ain't never been arrested.

:yeshrug:
Money doesn’t mean shyt when they want you. Government’s will freeze your bank accounts, put you on lists so no one does business with you, as well as the no fly list.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
VjBc0F.gif

Diddy saw the writing on the wall and broke the fukk out. Feds thought they had the angle on him but he scampered to freedom. Said fukk them kids
What is this from?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
if the feds did all that work and coordinating only for :takedat: to escape to indonesia, that's some of the WOAT fumbling of the bag I ever seen from law enforcement.
well if he's wanted by law enforcement it's too late.

It's hard to beleive that Diddy escaped in the Nick of time, The Time to Dip was when Cassie filed her lawsuit.

Obviously Cassie is talking to the feds I think her and the 17 year old got the Feds to act.

They probably quashed the NYPD investigation so they could go after him.

Russell Simmons is proving to be a genius.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Fortunes are gonna be made off of Diddy's downfall. The books, Movies and Documentaries is gonna be crazy.

I see people thinking that Diddy is gonna snitch he might but I don't think he will.

He'll probably do time at Allenwood or some where and he'll be comfortable.

Weinstein is somewhere keeping it quiet as a church mouse. The real value in high priced lawyers is in Prison consultation Diddy is gonna be playing Tennis with Weinstien. Even Kells ain't really tripping I'll bet some fat ass prison nurses are very happy.