Diddy Hit With New Lawsuit Woman Claimed He Rape Her Multiple Times

Daps
at this point it’s like who didn’t Diddy rape/abuse? the nail in the coffin will be when the male accusers come out (No Diddy) although it’s not really a laughing matter

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
And coli nikkas up here telling me diddy all good after paying off cassie

I said soon when he paid off cassie he should kiss and hug his kids goodbye, give them millions each and tell them to come visit him in another country to avoid the upcoming lawsuits thats on they way..

fukk that dumb ass nikka

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I keep telling y'all... nobody involved was a victim. Scumbag women are drawn to scumbag men. I've seen that time and again.

When I was young and inexperienced, I used to be mad like "this nxgga doggin ole girl out and she's so beautiful, I'll save her."

I found out the hard way that these women be with trash men cause they are trash themselves. :francis:
Shut up.

Your trolling is getting annoying.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1995 :mjlol:

Pac got packed up for rape that same year when he technically didn't commit the act... but this woman was scared to report Puff.

Okay y'all got it :pachaha:
How does someone get raped multiple times over multiple encounters? :jbhmm:

OK even if that jerk caught her slipping the first time then who the Hell in their right mind would go back around that fool again?

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
If puffy or anyone is guilty of these crimes they should be punished

But im sorry there should be a 5 year maximum on these claims

U had bytches telling stories about bill Cosby in the 70s and 80s and now puffy got shyt from the 90s..

Where’s the evidence, not just pictures of you two together…

If that’s the case I should file charges against yo-yo for sexual assault on me because i have a picture with her back in 98..

Daps
How does someone get raped multiple times over multiple encounters? :jbhmm:

OK even if that jerk caught her slipping the first time then who the Hell in their right mind would go back around that fool again?

She wasn't sure it happened forreal the first time so obviously the only way to know for sure was to go back and see if it happened again :mjgrin: