Diddy Hit With New Lawsuit Woman Claimed He Rape Her Multiple Times

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Bet the next accuser is going to be a dude :dame:

Dudes won't come out because they don't want to be clowned into oblivion like Hassan Campbell with Bambaata, but we seen it with how Diddy was acting with Fabolous and that Rasta dude on drink champs

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why do these people sit on these stories for all these years? Are motherfukkas that scared of the Diddler or were they staying quiet because the $$$ was coming in?
This answers that question.

Daps
Hes trash for beating Cassie ass on a regular basis but all this coming forward shyt is always iffy to me cause I remember being young and being in school and hoes doing hoe shyt and it being all good unless the guy/guys opened their mouth and then it’s rape and forced etc…

There was this one chick a grade below me who went over to these 3 brothers house and they just had her in closet all day and would take her out to service them and then put her back in the closet. She’d be around them afterwards until one of them opened their mouth and the story starts going around and she was embarrassed and then she was raped all of a sudden. Women aren’t prone to taking responsibility for anything they do.

you literally described a kidnapping, then you go on to say "women" when you a describing an incident with a whole child, you quack. reported.

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Hes trash for beating Cassie ass on a regular basis but all this coming forward shyt is always iffy to me cause I remember being young and being in school and hoes doing hoe shyt and it being all good unless the guy/guys opened their mouth and then it’s rape and forced etc…

There was this one chick a grade below me who went over to these 3 brothers house and they just had her in closet all day and would take her out to service them and then put her back in the closet. She’d be around them afterwards until one of them opened their mouth and the story starts going around and she was embarrassed and then she was raped all of a sudden. Women aren’t prone to taking responsibility for anything they do.
You're talking about a kid.

Quiet

Bro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
you literally described a kidnapping, then you go on to say "women" when you a describing an incident with a whole child, you quack. reported.
That’s exactly what I’m talking about. What you call a kidnapping was just some shyt that happened and the girl was down with and then in the light sounds crazy when it turns into public conversation beyond those involved.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

type town you live in? Sound like some cac shyt

Daps
That’s exactly what I’m talking about. What you call a kidnapping was just some shyt that happened and the girl was down with and then in the light sounds crazy when it turns into public conversation beyond those involved.
maybe those involved are fn fakkit quacks like yourself :hubie:

#notlikeus