• Yes

Votes: 39 25.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 74.7%

• Total voters

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I know there were a lot that didn't but there were so many that did. Wanna see where the majority on the Coli lies. It's the most divisive movie in the saga. But I loved it.
I liked Solo too

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Saw it twice but didn’t really like it as a main line movie. Didn’t even bother getting it on Blu ray or even load it up on Netflix.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Did those who didn't like it, dislike it because it's a bad movie or because you didn't agree with the choices they made for the characters?
Because it's far from a bad movie. Attack of the Clones is a bad movie.
I should have asked that question too

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did those who didn't like it, dislike it because it's a bad movie or because you didn't agree with the choices they made for the characters?
Because it's far from a bad movie. Attack of the Clones is a bad movie.
I should have asked that question too
It’s a bad movie , poorly edited and scripted

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
No unless they ignore all the stuff wrong with 8
Including what exactly? I can understand somebody saying they didn't like that it was a long chase or they don't find Canto Bight interesting, but as for the decision to kill Snoke, or Luke dying, or Rey having nobody parents, it happened. It's not up to me I can only accept it and judge it after I accept it. And each time I've watched it I have loved their choices even more. Where as some people were disappointed with Luke, I saw his ending as the most badass jedi shyt ever.

I'm not in here to argue just clarity

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Didn't like it and I don't know anyone IRL that like it either. It's trash also from the feedback I read from the forums I visit.

But it made a ton of money and at the end of the day, that's all that matters to the studio. :snoop: