Did you know many black-latino mixes growing up?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew a few black and rican kids but almost no black/mexicans kids lol. I knew PLENTY of white/latin mixes though :mjpls:

There's probably a lot more of them nowadays since alot of brothas went with Latinas.

Plus everytime I go back to chicago I always see bw/latino men couples. It's not a lot, but I see em.

Ironically when I moved down south, I came across more black/latin people, but many of them were military kids or from out of state.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Not many in south to southeast Louisiana in the past but their numbers are rising. Mexicans are pretty big on keeping to themselves. But with the younger generations etc. etc.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
My closest friend growing up was half black, half dominican.

My mother’s brother’s wife is puerto rican so my cousin are half black half puerto rican. So there’s like another side of my family that’s puerto rican.

Then some of my cousins have had children with Latina women. A good amount of my family has connections to Latin community.

Plus, I was born in Harlem so…

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I thought you were British

Da fukk?
Does that mean my entire family lives on this one British Isle?

Contrary to popular belief I don't come to America to take dikk 🍆
I have blood relatives living in several different states that iv been visiting for almost 25 years.

Wow

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I thought you were British

Da fukk?
Does that mean my entire family lives on this one British Isle?

Contrary to popular belief I don't come to America to take dikk 🍆
I have blood relatives living in several different states that iv been visiting for almost 25 years.

Wow

:skip:

Might be the wildest response to “I thought you were from…” that I’ve ever read.