Did you know many black-latino mixes growing up?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
except the middle one, he came out as Gay a few years ago...the nygga was acting hella "Pauly Shore'ish" as kids...no one was shocked.
son-in-law.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
My cuzzo is Cuban/Black, his mom (my aunt) is Gina Torres looking and his dad from Brooklyn

He be pissing me the fukk off though cause he used to front like he was fully Black to impress the hoes back in the day, dude would even pretend to not know Spanish :mjlol: we get home his mama got a big ass plate of rice and beans waiting for us :dead: hypocrite ass tether

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
My cuzzo is Cuban/Black, his mom (my aunt) is Gina Torres looking and his dad from Brooklyn

He be pissing me the fukk off though cause he used to front like he was fully Black to impress the hoes back in the day, dude would even pretend to not know Spanish :mjlol: we get home his mama got a big ass plate of rice and beans waiting for us :dead: hypocrite ass tether
How was this a flex? :dwillhuh:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Honestly no my lady is blaxican but spend her first 11 years in Dallas even tho both her mom and dad are both born and raised Chicago they met in dallas but tbh no :yeshrug: And it's crazy because my town is mostly black and mexican but back in the 90s everyone dated within their race I feel like my generation I'm going say people born between 88 to 95 was the first to date Mexican women now you got blaxican kids everywhere in the south east and west suburbs that wasn't the case in the 90s and the 2000s out here in the Chicago land area

My cousin out near your neck of the woods ( I think) his chick is Mexican and Salvadorian. I was surprised cause all his life he dated was black, and was never on no bashing shyt.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I know a bunch here in Southern California. Half Black and Mexican and to a lesser extent Central American. Furthermore, I have an aunt who's married to an Mexican and they live in Guadalajara with four kids

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
My cousin out near your neck of the woods ( I think) his chick is Mexican and Salvadorian. I was surprised cause all his life he dated was black, and was never on no bashing shyt.

Girl that took my V-Card was Black/Salvi, decent mix :ehh: she owns a hair salon in Durham now, vagina was A1 :ohlawd:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods

Are you Afro-Cuban? Shoutout to Havana D'Primera.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Are you Afro-Cuban? Shoutout to Havana D'Primera.

Im mixed, pardo, trigueño, mulato claro, whatever youd identify as a light brown person with about a 60/40 split between European and African DNA (got some Taino in there some where tho)

Basically Id fit right in on this album cover

Havana D'Primera is dope but check out Síntesis if you like Jazz mixed with Afro-Cuban folklore music. And if you really want some street salsa/guaguanco go listen to Charanga Habanera :ohlawd: :mj:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Based off the

Did you know many black-Italian mixes growing up thread​

For people who live all over but especially the tri-state (Ricans, Dominicans, Colombians), Chicago (Ricans) Florida (Cubans) TX, AZ, Cali (Central Americans/Mexicans)
In Chicago and Milwaukee, no. Super segregated. But in Houston and Minneapolis there are a LOT of Black man / Latina woman couples. I'm generally surprised at how many Latinos there are in Minnesota

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
No. I remember being around plenty of blasians but no black/hispanic people that I remember. I’m sure if I grew up in NY that would be different, since they’re everywhere on the east coast.