Did you know many black-latino mixes growing up?

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
I would imagine Chicago is more Black + Mexican than Black + Rican but maybe not due to stronger diasporic ties.
Honestly both date niqqas now but I would say ricans been dating niqqas out here I know it's going to sound crazy if you know the area but IR dating isn't really big In the city but if you going to the south east suburbs, southwest suburbs or NWI you see a lot of niqqas with Latina women now honestly that's the number one IR couple I see from fine ones to fat box bodied ones if you see a niqqa with a non women it's mostly going to be a Mexican or rican

My cousin out near your neck of the woods ( I think) his chick is Mexican and Salvadorian. I was surprised cause all his life he dated was black, and was never on no bashing shyt.

Yeah it doesn't shock me I said this before but a lot of niqqas not waiting on BW to get over the hood niqqa stage around here anymore and I'm not trying to bash BW but I can only speak for the Chicago land area a lot of BW (not all bw) from hood women to college educated women want hood adjacent niqqa so regular niqqas and niqqa nerds are like fukk it and dating Latina women now

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
My cousins and my niece are Puerto Rican

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
i'm black and cuban myself. but growing up in n.o., i knew a handful of black/pr, black/dominican, and other black/cubans. most of them i didn't initially know they part spanish.

So many Cuban Jamaicans I dated one lol

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Let me find out my Son's out in New York aint bagging no Butter Pecan Puerto Ricans or Dominican Mami's after years of hearing them rap about them

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let me find out my Son's out in New York aint bagging no Butter Pecan Puerto Ricans or Dominican Mami's after years of hearing them rap about them

If they actually got em they wouldn't be flying out to DR every 3 months.

NY nikkas fukk with Latina transplants and black/white chicks

Daps
I grew up in NY, in the 90’s, and no ther weren’t that many in my town. Most people I went to school with were either Black or Hispanic. There were a few tho, and some who were mixed with Asian. Most who were mixed, were mixed with white. It wasn’t like it is now.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Honestly both date niqqas now but I would say ricans been dating niqqas out here I know it's going to sound crazy if you know the area but IR dating isn't really big In the city but if you going to the south east suburbs, southwest suburbs or NWI you see a lot of niqqas with Latina women now honestly that's the number one IR couple I see from fine ones to fat box bodied ones if you see a niqqa with a non women it's mostly going to be a Mexican or rican

Yeah it doesn't shock me I said this before but a lot of niqqas not waiting on BW to get over the hood niqqa stage around here anymore and I'm not trying to bash BW but I can only speak for the Chicago land area a lot of BW (not all bw) from hood women to college educated women want hood adjacent niqqa so regular niqqas and niqqa nerds are like fukk it and dating Latina women now
Yeah my understanding is Chicago is very segregated so I'm not surprised IR dating isn't common.

And your second paragraph is happening everywhere.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

If they actually got em they wouldn't be flying out to DR every 3 months.

NY nikkas fukk with Latina transplants and black/white chicks
:comeon: that's 2 separate types of men getting them vs not getting them

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread says Black Latino
OP says Black Italian