Did you know black people watched Dragonball Z like that before the coli?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We had the DBZ tracing books manga books shcool folders, binders
all the games on the PS,PS2 all the toys
Aye who remember these from burger king
55c8c3b59e648_55613b.jpg

:pachaha: this was like in 2nd/3rd grade

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I still remember when my mom boyfriend trolled me into getting the Saiyaman saga :bryan:

Breh was rushing me aand wanted me to pick somethingg fast.

I see this bullshyt VHS cover gohan dressed in some bullshyt with a durag and he goes

"Get that one...its a new Saiyan level they achieve:troll: "

I pop in the tape and :martin: :pacspit: :damn:

By that point I was catching onto wtf filler was too ..I swear CN waited months to show the fukking BUU saga:francis:

aKiller4rmdaSet

Genetic Lotto Winner
Daps
Reppin
piff
We did but lets not pretend nikkas on average was into that shyt like yall are....we watched all the morning cartoons and afterschool cartoons....dont compare DBZ to something like the xmen or batman/superman cartoons,youll only embarrass yourself among nikkas:whoa:....must be carrying over to the younger generation though.

"Trap nikka usin my strap as a heater.
Diamonds on cold they callin me Freeza.
You p*ssy nikka they call you Vegetta"-Takeoff

I did think Vegetta being puzzy was a coli inside joke though,these boys on here go hard on that egg head nikka:mjlol:

Personally,too much talk and not enough action for me to watch faithfully....you was better off just catching every 3 episodes:camby:....it wouldnt make most nikkas top 5's i dont think.

bruh I used to hate how the characters would stand around mugging each other and chatting while dust and shyt blow around. Waste over half the damn episode with that bullshyt. Less talking and flashbacks, more trying to kill each other. I read they were doing that shyt cuz the show got ahead of the source material.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
SP? :ohhh:

That's a lot of fukking tapes. The quality though :ohlawd:
image_1.jpeg
Those are Sony tapes under the Buu saga tapes. :wow:
My pops came to visit a few weeks ago and brought this from his basement when I was storing shyt there. Every time I get ready to toss the luggage out, something keeps me from doing it. It's like throwing away part of my childhood and not having those memories. :mjcry: Got old commercials and shyt on those tapes. Games, toys, movies...that annoying old man from the SixFlags commercials all over the place. :mjcry:
I got both my parents into watching this shyt. My moms fave character was Frieza and my dads was Cell.
:mjcry:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah DBZ is big. You'd be surprised at the people who watch it. It's good shyt :yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rurouni Kenshin tho :banderas:
:yeschild:

Everything after the Shishio arc was filler and felt like it. How they crafted the build up leading all he way there from Saitoh coming through and smashing the buildings at Kaoru's was :blessed:
My nikka Soujiro was just :wow:
And Hiki Seijuro was so goddamn OP :noah:
Aoshi. :jawalrus:
Kenshin letting Sano keep his gangsta in tact for the dead homies. :ohlawd:
Them doing a proper end to the series by making a OVA with Enishi crazy ass. :whew:
Dat real ending with Kenshin trying to make it home from China. :mjcry:
The fact that a lot these characters were based on real people in Japanese history.

Tell dude he gotta chill on making music to have a Kenshin marathon with yo ass man otherwise I'm coming to Texas for Memorial Day weekend with my hard-drive cause I don't have shyt planned for my 3day weekend. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
:yeschild:

Everything after the Shishio arc was filler and felt like it. How they crafted the build up leading all he way there from Saitoh coming through and smashing the buildings at Kaoru's was :blessed:
My nikka Soujiro was just :wow:
And Hiki Seijuro was so goddamn OP :noah:
Aoshi. :jawalrus:
Kenshin letting Sano keep his gangsta in tact for the dead homies. :ohlawd:
Them doing a proper end to the series by making a OVA with Enishi crazy ass. :whew:
Dat real ending with Kenshin trying to make it home from China. :mjcry:
The fact that a lot these characters were based on real people in Japanese history.

Tell dude he gotta chill on making music to have a Kenshin marathon with yo ass man otherwise I'm coming to Texas for Memorial Day weekend with my hard-drive cause I don't have shyt planned for my 3day weekend. :ufdup:

I know what I'm binge watching this weekend :noah: you don't know how bad I wanted that reverse blade sword :noah:

Then there was Tenchi Muyo. My 2nd non human crush :dead: