Did you ever take high school gym class seriously?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I was one of the few kids in class who didn't take this shyt too seriously. I remember alot of the kids working up a serious sweat during volleyball and basketball like it was the olympics or something. Never understood that shyt. Even if you won alot of games it didn't affect the grade you got go it was a bit silly.

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
yeah i remember a bunch of kids not trying in gym class... they were sissies

Why bother?

My guidance counselor would give me gym early in the day, and in one semester it was my first class. So I had to wake up in the morning, shower, come to school, change into my gym class, and be sweaty for the rest of the day. That's not right....

Yes, seeing female classmates boobs bounce up and down as they did jumping jax was always a win

There weren't alot of good looking girls in my class (maybe 'cute' girls but there weren't alot of ass or t*ts). I do remember this one trinidadian girl with perfect t*ts and ass. But she was very clingy to this boy on the basketball team (she wouldn't bother talking to anyone else in the class but that one boy).

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
fukk THAT. I WAS TRYING TO DUNK ON nikkaS IN GYM CLASS.

WE HAD SWIMMING, WEIGHT TRAINING, SOCCER, TRACK, TENNIS, VOLLEYBALL, HOCKEY, AND BASEBALL IN PE. YOU GOT RANDOM 4 MODULES FOR THE SEMESTER. I TOOK GYM 3 TIMES IN HIGH SCHOOL JUST FOR THE LULZ.

I WAS SUPRISED HOW MUCH FUN TENNIS AND HOCKEY WAS. SWIMMING WAS REQUIRED FOR GRADUATION.

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
fukk THAT. I WAS TRYING TO DUNK ON nikkaS IN GYM CLASS.

WE HAD SWIMMING, WEIGHT TRAINING, SOCCER, TRACK, TENNIS, VOLLEYBALL, HOCKEY, AND BASEBALL IN PE. YOU GOT RANDOM 4 MODULES FOR THE SEMESTER. I TOOK GYM 3 TIMES IN HIGH SCHOOL JUST FOR THE LULZ.

I WAS SUPRISED HOW MUCH FUN TENNIS AND HOCKEY WAS. SWIMMING WAS REQUIRED FOR GRADUATION.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
nah man fukk that sweat shet.. thats just an excuse for not wanting to actually compete... uve obviously never played organized sports of any kind.. all the real dudes in my grade went hard in gym or skipped... the half assin was reserved for nikkas who couldnt do shyt neways...

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
nah man fukk that sweat shet.. thats just an excuse for not wanting to actually compete... uve obviously never played organized sports of any kind.. all the real dudes in my grade went hard in gym or skipped... the half assin was reserved for nikkas who couldnt do shyt neways...

It's not that serious. Gym class was something we were all forced to take in order to graduate. Not everyone was destined to be a sports player. Oh and sweating is a big deal if gym was the first class you had to take in the day. Who the hell wants to be musty and smelly for the rest of the day? Alot of us would skip class and hang out in the auditorium.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
It's not that serious. Gym class was something we were all forced to take in order to graduate. Not everyone was destined to be a sports player. Oh and sweating is a big deal if gym was the first class you had to take in the day. Who the hell wants to be musty and smelly for the rest of the day? Alot of us would skip class and hang out in the auditorium.

YALL nikkaS DIDN'T SHOWER AFTER GYM? NASTY MUDDA SUCKAS.