Did you ever beat Mike Tyson’s Punch Out?

Daps
if u can survive the first 90 seconds of mike tyson, u can handle him. I used to be able to TKO dude easily when I was a youngster. I can't do shyt anymore. I tried it on emulators a few years ago, and I was :flabbynsick:

the ONLY other fighter who ever gave me trouble on there was mr sandman's twisting punch.
I hated Bald Bull 2 for some reason.

Daps
now that I think about it I can't remember If I actually beat him when I was a kid. I know I made it to him and I remember there was a way to get stars off him to do those super punches but damn idk :patrice:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not on emulators or with game genie, just straight up won the game on the original NES?

mike-tysons-punch-out-tyson-e1507021527866.jpg
I was 9, beat it in 2 days

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
now that I think about it I can't remember If I actually beat him when I was a kid. I know I made it to him and I remember there was a way to get stars off him to do those super punches but damn idk :patrice:
I pulled what you're saying off with the stars. I've never heard anyone talk about it and most ppl would say I was lying so I'm glad to see I'm not alone in awesomeness :francis:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Punch Out is hands down one of the greatest video game franchises, it's a shame Nintendo doesn't do much with it. I would kill for a new switch version. I digress.

Never beat the original without cheats. The furthest I got was Tyson. Took me 30 something years, but I finally beat the game a couple of months ago with the switch's save states. Took me probably an hour of getting knocked the fukk out and rewinding by Mr Dream.

Mike Tyson, Super Punch Out and the Wii version are all great games that never get old. 💯

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Punch Out is hands down one of the greatest video game franchises, it's a shame Nintendo doesn't do much with it. I would kill for a new switch version. I digress.

Never beat the original without cheats. The furthest I got was Tyson. Took me 30 something years, but I finally beat the game a couple of months ago with the switch's save states. Took me probably an hour of getting knocked the fukk out and rewinding by Mr Dream.

Mike Tyson, Super Punch Out and the Wii version are all great games that never get old. 💯
So then you beat Mr. Dream (and cheated)

You ain't eva beat IRON MIKE TYSON tho :ufdup:

(Tru Story) :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got to iron mike and he hit me one good time in the first round and i couldn't even get up second time he hit me i was done. through the nintendo controller on the couch and rage quit the fukking system and game right there...:pacspit:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I got to iron mike and he hit me one good time in the first round and i couldn't even get up second time he hit me i was done. through the nintendo controller on the couch and rage quit the fukking system and game right there...:pacspit:
So it's only natural for a gamer of this stature to gravitate to PlayStation :hubie: