Did you ever beat Mike Tyson’s Punch Out?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Yeah, on an emulator doing the quick save/ quick load if things didnt go my way lol

Edit: I didnt read your original post , so no i havent :to:

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Yeah. Not Mike Tyson specifically. Had the Mr. Dream version of Punch Out where the replaced the Tyson sprite with another.

Beat him TKO at 2:59 in the third round. Doesn't get more dramatic than that. :yeshrug:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I'm 42 and had this game as a kid. Would male it Tyson every single time but couldn't beat him.

Fast forward to YouTube and when you find out the hints they would give you before they would do their powerpunch. I always knew how to counterattack but to find out they let you know before they did it had me :ohhh: and then :martin: because I couldn't figure that shyt out

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I did took me months almost a whole year there was a pattern to him you could figure out, to me beating the Guy before him was way harder to figure out Soda Popinsky I think was his name.
My mom beat this dude regularly and me and my brother @Troublesome could never do it :russ:

I'm pretty sure this is the only games she's ever beaten. I still can't figure out why

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
My mom beat this dude regularly and me and my brother @Troublesome could never do it :russ:

I'm pretty sure this is the only games she's ever beaten. I still can't figure out why
Some games like this one you figure them out watching someone else play and the mistakes they/you making. It helped me tremendously when my cousins came over and I saw how they approached the fight what they did wrong what they did right. Same shyt happened to me in Mario in the world 8-1 there is a jump that is easy to make walking and not running my lil cousin lost anyway cause time expired but i peeped that jump and the mistake I was making by running and gunning the end of that stage.

Goat Console too many memories and fun times. Still to this day super spikevball/world cup is the most fun I ever had playing with the multitap and all my cousins and my brothers. We even had the Genesis and still went back to play that game that's how dope it was.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There was this code that took you right to Tyson..it was 007-63-forgot those last 4. We had all the fukking codes. For Mario, Konami games, using Reptile for Mortal Kombat, etc.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if u can survive the first 90 seconds of mike tyson, u can handle him. I used to be able to TKO dude easily when I was a youngster. I can't do shyt anymore. I tried it on emulators a few years ago, and I was :flabbynsick:

the ONLY other fighter who ever gave me trouble on there was mr sandman's twisting punch.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Beat at as a kid. I was probably 8 or so. One of the first video games I remember falling in love with.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nah, i made it to tyson several times, but never beat him. literally no room for error in that match,

Daps
-There was this code that took you right to Tyson..it was 007-63-forgot those last 4. We had all the fukking codes. For Mario, Konami games, using Reptile for Mortal Kombat, etc.
007-373-5963. I'm :flabbynsick: , but this is burned in my memory forever. And nope, I never beat him without the Game Genie. I beat Super Punch Out, but not the OG.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G