Did yall get mad when Kima decided to snitch on McNulty?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I think that whole scenario was the running theme of "The job ain't gonna save you" for McNulty so it was character for him. As for Freeman getting involved it seem like a swerve to the audience to see someone with a ton of sense to be involved with McNulty's crazy scheme. At the end of the series it just seemed like everyone was tired of the bullshyt and was :to: inside so little to no fukks was given.

That's how I saw it. And at least in the end, Lester still had Shardene. I was so happy to see they were still together by the end of the show.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
That's just it she does let things slide IMO it was out of her character to tell on the people who've been there for her. Mcnulty even helped her cheat on her girlfriend and she had a lot of respect for Lester. I just think it was a easy out for the writers and the whole storyline was pretty absurd.

Not really, Kima let a lot of stuff slide but McNulty's plan was getting out of control and don't forget the last time she got too deep in one of McNulty's plans she got shot and almost killed. All that cheating and covering for each other is just what teammates do, but this was a line she couldn't hold anymore.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
McNulty knew that somebody was going to draw the line. He himself didn't even feel betrayed in the end, he saw the craziness of it and I don't think he even wanted to get away with it. McNulty and Freamon were cool with Kima at the end.