Did yall get mad when Kima decided to snitch on McNulty?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
they were crazy but she coulda let it go. I was :pacspit: at the time I first saw it. I never liked her that much but hated her after that. I just wanted to see McNulty get away with it.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i was like
tumblr_m6zdu1Ycwo1qac2a8.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Wasn't it McNultys fault this happened as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRk5hKo1koM&t=2m55s"]Little Man & Wee-bey Shoots Greggs - YouTube[/ame]

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kima is a by-the-book type officer and she overlooked a lot of shyt. She couldn't let that one slide.

That's just it she does let things slide IMO it was out of her character to tell on the people who've been there for her. Mcnulty even helped her cheat on her girlfriend and she had a lot of respect for Lester. I just think it was a easy out for the writers and the whole storyline was pretty absurd.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
That's just it she does let things slide IMO it was out of her character to tell on the people who've been there for her. Mcnulty even helped her cheat on her girlfriend and she had a lot of respect for Lester. I just think it was a easy out for the writers and the whole storyline was pretty absurd.

perhaps

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't try to turn this around now. You wanted to know who old boy was. :wrist:

Sorry to disappoint i have no clue. :yeshrug:

Nah bruh I'm not the one who posted a gif of a dude with feminine movements, think before u post some gay shyt like

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I couldn't be mad at anything Kima did after seeing her getting her McNulty on and fukking that chick at the end of season 3.

She was licking dem titties...:noah:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

considering it happened in real life, not it wasn't :usure:

a

and it wasn't out of character. Yeah she let small things slide, but this fake homeless killer was in a different league to everything else. She clearly displayed throughout the show she had a moral code, what lester and jimmy were doing just seemed to be she felt the line had to be drawn. That's all.