Did yall get mad when Kima decided to snitch on McNulty?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
considering it happened in real life, not it wasn't :usure:

a

and it wasn't out of character. Yeah she let small things slide, but this fake homeless killer was in a different league to everything else. She clearly displayed throughout the show she had a moral code, what lester and jimmy were doing just seemed to be she felt the line had to be drawn. That's all.

This.

Also she didn't snitch on Amsterdam because on paper it was working well, it kept crime in a specific area and they kept tabs on all the dealers in that spot, win/win really.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
considering it happened in real life, not it wasn't :usure:

a

and it wasn't out of character. Yeah she let small things slide, but this fake homeless killer was in a different league to everything else. She clearly displayed throughout the show she had a moral code, what lester and jimmy were doing just seemed to be she felt the line had to be drawn. That's all.

:umad: just because it happened in real life doesn't mean its still not absurd

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: at "it happened in real life". I think people are getting their story lines confused. That fake serial killer shyt never happened in real life, and was a terrible plot line.

I thought it was crazy wack she snitched....but couldn't hold it against her because she was literally just a plot device, on some "ok, we need this to end, now what?".

Fred.

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kima shouldn't be nowhere near a worst character list soley off that scene where she was sucking that dyke's nipples :ahh:

Herc was the worst. He fukked up so many times and was just so unlikeable

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
It was more shocking because I don't know if you guys noticed Kima started to become the female version of McNulty.

She was always running with McNulty to go behind the bosses back to take down Stringer. She was acting like McNulty in her relationship, cheating, coming in late, not giving a fukk about the baby.....The Wire even used the scene of them both putting together Ikea furniture as a parallel to show you how much she became like McNulty.........but the serial killer thing was just too much...she spent so much time working murders and the serial killer thing started to interfere with real murders. She actually sat down with a victim's parents and told her a story & you could just feel the sadness in that scene.....It was just too much and it flipped her totally to the opposite end of the spectrum away from all the McNulty shyt she was doing.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize without mcnulty schemes real police work wouldnt get done? And they wouldn't get paid and bunk couldn't catch Chris without the DNA being tested? Kima didn't have to snitch she could give them a chance to stop it .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kima shouldn't be nowhere near a worst character list soley off that scene where she was sucking that dyke's nipples :ahh:

Herc was the worst. He fukked up so many times and was just so unlikeable

There was no police work being done because they had no funding . Herc fukked up Randy's life :to:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What they were doing was waaay too much and it fukked with REAL HOMICIDE investigations. What i look like lyin to the family of that victim when i say i cant investigate their death..when iknow its over a fairy tale :stopitslime:

"They manufactured an issue to get paid. We manufactured an issue to get you elected governor. Hehe...everybody getting what they need behind some make believe. Pffff..." - Norman to Carcetti after Kima snitched

Same shyt, different story

:mjlol:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got mad as hell, I almost bought the Omar DLC just so I could smoke her with the shotty, but my mom hid her credit card.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Kima didn't even make a false collar on the guy who shot her. McNutty and Bunk come in the hospital.. She points Weebay out.. They show her the other shooter plain as day, point to him and wink wink... She won't do it. They walk out of the room saying "She's still good police"

Yea she's gonna lie to her girl, and respect Lester at work, and cheat, and drink......... But what she won't be doing, is fukking up her police work. Even then she held that shyt for weeks and months.. Then when people started fukking up cases and murderers was going free, oh hell no... She had to tell.

Now I'm an ultimatum guy myself. I'll come give you a chance.. Cut it out, fess up or I'm telling. I don't like they she just told. But it was written in her character from early on. She don't play about policing

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Kima didn't even make a false collar on the guy who shot her. McNutty and Bunk come in the hospital.. She points Weebay out.. They show her the other shooter plain as day, point to him and wink wink... She won't do it. They walk out of the room saying "She's still good police"

Yea she's gonna lie to her girl, and respect Lester at work, and cheat, and drink......... But what she won't be doing, is fukking up her police work. Even then she held that shyt for weeks and months.. Then when people started fukking up cases and murderers was going free, oh hell no... She had to tell.

Now I'm an ultimatum guy myself. I'll come give you a chance.. Cut it out, fess up or I'm telling. I don't like they she just told. But it was written in her character from early on. She don't play about policing

Her character hadn't been around long enough to be jaded enough to go along with certain things. Freamon is just like she is, except he's been there long enough for the system to have kicked him in the teeth...for 13 years and 4 months. That's the beauty of the writing, ultimately the system does this to itself. McNulty focused, driven insanity couldn't spread to somebody like Lester except for finding already fertile ground in several someones who ultimately say "the hell with it...I'll just go for mine and cash out".

The higher Kima went up the ladder, the more filth she would have had to rationalize, and the more likely she would turn out to be just like those that came before her. Brilliant writing.