Did yall get mad when Kima decided to snitch on McNulty?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I had a talk with my brother about our most hated characters The Wire. Somehow Kima made the list for my bro :dwillhuh:

Just because she dropped the dime on Cool Lester Smooth and McNulty's homeless serial killer scheme.

I don't know about yall but Kima had to do that shyt. I was more upset that Lester the smartest man on the show let Jimmy seduce him into throwing his career away over that piece of shyt Marlo. After all that it was for nothing since Marlo escaped clean. :bryan:

Both of them dudes were natural police :to:

Turned out Kima was the better kind. Would have love to see a season of her partnered with The Bunk.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I had a talk with my brother about our most hated characters The Wire. Somehow Kima made the list for my bro :dwillhuh:

Just because she dropped the dime on Cool Lester Smooth and McNulty's homeless serial killer scheme.

I don't know about yall but Kima had to do that shyt. I was more upset that Lester the smartest man on the show let Jimmy seduce him into throwing his career away over that piece of shyt Marlo. After all that it was for nothing since Marlo escaped clean. :bryan:

Both of them dudes were natural police :to:

Turned out Kima was the better kind. Would have love to see a season of her partnered with The Bunk.

Hell yea... There was no need for her to snitch plus all the game McNulty and Freeman gave her and she pull a stunt like that so fukk her:pacspit:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Hell yea... There was no need for her to snitch plus all the game McNulty and Freeman gave her and she pull a stunt like that so fukk her:pacspit:

Damn you brutal brah :to:

McNulty's scheming was interfering with her murder case though. Bosses were like :damn: everybody should be working homeless murders!!!

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
fukk Kima for that but also props to her, it showed that she still had morals for real police work even though MCNulty & Lester threw theirs away just to catch one nikka. I hated her after watching The Wire all the way through for the first time and seeing her do that but after my 2nd watch of the series, I couldn't do anything but respect it.

She saved both Lester & McNulty's asses in the end by letting dude know before it spiraled out of control and plus she took the hit for them.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Felt like that too; my girlfriend was even more upset by her snitching :pacspit:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Kima for that but also props to her, it showed that she still had morals for real police work even though MCNulty & Lester threw theirs away just to catch one nikka. I hated her after watching The Wire all the way through for the first time and seeing her do that but after my 2nd watch of the series, I couldn't do anything but respect it.

She saved both Lester & McNulty's asses in the end by letting dude know before it spiraled out of control and plus she took the hit for them.

I've got to watch the series again, but I remember feeling the same way.

They had damn near the entire force of Baltimore looking for a killer that didn't exist, just so Lester and Jimmy could catch Marlo.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Do ya'll think it was out of character for McNulty and Lester to do that scheme?

I know McNutly was always an a$$hole and trying to get one over and Lester reached the point of not giving a fukk, but it almost seemed like it was at the point of no return for them both. They were probably the 2 most effective cops on the whole show

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Do ya'll think it was out of character for McNulty and Lester to do that scheme?

I know McNutly was always an a$$hole and trying to get one over and Lester reached the point of not giving a fukk, but it almost seemed like it was at the point of no return for them both. They were probably the 2 most effective cops on the whole show

It looked more out of character for Lester to me. Dude was trying to keep McNulty in line for season 2 when McNulty was on his ":birdman: fukk THE BOSS!!!" steez and then he's helping him with a make believe serial killer in season 5 :dwillhuh:

shyt was odd.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

I think that whole scenario was the running theme of "The job ain't gonna save you" for McNulty so it was character for him. As for Freeman getting involved it seem like a swerve to the audience to see someone with a ton of sense to be involved with McNulty's crazy scheme. At the end of the series it just seemed like everyone was tired of the bullshyt and was :to: inside so little to no fukks was given.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
Nah, I wasn't mad at Kima. It had to be done. Jimmy and Lester's bullshyt scheme to catch Marlo was interfering with real police work. Even Jimmy knew it was spiraling out of control, so he was relieved that Kima dimed him and Lester out. If anybody, be mad at Carcetti for telling the governor to go fukk himself and leaving that school bailout money on the table. That caused the BCPD to drop the case against Marlo and all those bodies in the vacant rowhouses.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I was mad with her at first, but I settled with the fact that she had great intentions...

She would've felt guilty either way telling on your friends, or like homie said before, tell victims families' lies. She had some good moments on the show though. Can't fault her for having a conscience...McNulty is my guy but the dude had little to no conscience. Plus I look at how serious he was about police work...he decided to lie a huge lie, just to bring down a humongous drug operation...the man was dedicated lol