Did Will Smith ever stand a chance?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Ok let’s compare them all

DeanZign_Covers_08.jpg.webp

DCOG-xcVoAETox3.jpg:large

Love how Queen Latifah is on 2 of these.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Will can have any women he want, its crazy how he's stuck on jada because she knows his scerets or he's co-dependant...IDK but he should divorce no one would fault him for tossing her like trash but i bet it has to do with the money...:francis: should have had a prenup...

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He did, when he wasn’t with her

He had his ex wife and after that, could have waited after testing the waters with a tyra banks, nia long and other hot sisters at the time.. nope nikka hoped onto the first chick immediately in jada and it was over
Are you saying he "tested the waters" with them, or they were the next steps after doing so?
She had one eyebrow and she was built like a French fry before the surgeries. Man's jawline with a but in her chin. Overrated because of her skin color
No.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In his words, not mine…

"Baltimore is the most ignorant place I've ever been" - Tupac Shakur

You still want to claim him? The video got removed from YouTube. But here’s another clip.

Never did i ever claimed him, plus i don't really care :mjlol:all i did was ask a question, but interesting find tho.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Jada had a vibe like she was ya little sister's friend you would smash on the regular in college, then you get with Salli Richardson or sumn. She not bad to have on your roster, but she was never the one who got away. She aged well, married up and you see her at the grocery store time to time and she still cool people.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Will can have any women he want, its crazy how he's stuck on jada because she knows his scerets or he's co-dependant...IDK but he should divorce no one would fault him for tossing her like trash but i bet it has to do with the money...:francis: should have had a prenup...
He'd be paying some SERIOUS alimony if he divorced. Probably the main reason he hasn't dropped her

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If he was a real man...would of been left the bytch. Have some pride..some dignity. Didnt his daughter write Tupac a letter to save her soul or something? I mean come on...

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She the 4th best looking on that first cover and the 3rd best on the second imo.

On this we can agree. :blessed:
It's all preference at this point. Saying prime Jada is a 5 is mad WILD.

Some of yall are some weirdos for real.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH