Did Will Smith ever stand a chance?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
IMG-1749.webp
.. this is a couple years after the pic in the OP … how is this a 5?

@Remote
@WaveCapsByOscorp™

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Calling her a 5 is kind of OD but at no point in time was Jada helluva she was just a cute around the way type.

Even in A Low Down Dirty Shame she played the cute tomboy to the more straight up sexy Salli Richardson.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That's a 5, breh.

Come on man. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

If she's an 8, then what the hell was Tyra Banks? What was Nia Long? A 30?

:why:

Let's be serious here.
Put them side by side … I’ll wait … let’s all judge

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Will never stood a chance. Now if Pac became a bum after high school and Jada became a rich actress, she would’ve never thought about him again but because they both blew up….because Pac became at minimum a top three rapper of all time, Jada will always look at him and remember their childhood together and feel a bond because they know each other in a way Will can’t match. Then because Pac died, she put him on a pedestal. If Pac lived, she wouldn’t be on his jock so hard because IIRC, Pac loved her but moreso as a sister. Jada made it more romantic than it was.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
This is the same board that rates prime Beyoncé a 4 so I know I’m dealing with crehs and Asians and I won’t take the ratings seriously …
Is it really that unbelievable that some people don't think Jada was all that? Really? She ain't in the same stratosphere as prime Bey, Nia, Halle or Vivica.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah but it is what it is. There’s no shortage of worse wives than his. Honestly breh is probably a cuc and enjoys the humiliation or some shyt.

Imagine being him and not just saying fukk it and running through hoes but then again he has them yes diddy rumors about himself too so maybe it’s all deserved.
That’s the part people love to ignore.

Will CLEARLY either likes this situation or feels like he deserves it. He could have been left Jada or done something different.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jada Pinkett was an 8 in her prime.

At the same time Halle Berry was walking the earth in her 20s.

Yeah ok.

:aicmon: