Did Will Smith ever stand a chance?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Jada Pinkett was an 8 in her prime.

At the same time Halle Berry was walking the earth in her 20s.

Yeah ok.

:aicmon:
She ain't fukking with Halle, Tyra or Nia. Period.

shyt, was she even top 3 of all the main girls on A Different World? That's the discussion right there.

Lisa Bonet, Jasmine Guy and Ajai Sanders get the nod from me :hubie:

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who is to say that anyone in a marriage or relarionship has a chance??? Ppl come into marriages and relationships for a host of reason. Some have genuine intentions while others do not..

At the end of the day, Jada married Will and had kids together, so they are soul tied to each other regardless if Jada's mind & heart was somewhere else the whole time..

Either those two accept their circumstances and continue to work it out or end the marriage and move on...**shrugs**

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
IMG-1749.webp
.. this is a couple years after the pic in the OP … how is this a 5?

@Remote
@WaveCapsByOscorp™
i'm not sure why my input has been requested here; i don't rank, it's either i would or wouldn't :manny:

i just found the old photo to look funny, it reminded me of old family photos from the 90s with cousins and family :pachaha:

like they half way didn't want nobody taking a picture so they trying to look mad casual

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I never really found Jada that attractive (she is a 6 imo) and most people that knew her and went to school with her said that she was always an angry stuck up bytch. :yeshrug:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Calling her a 5 is kind of OD but at no point in time was Jada helluva she was just a cute around the way type.

Even in A Low Down Dirty Shame she played the cute tomboy to the more straight up sexy Salli Richardson.

She ain't fukking with Halle, Tyra or Nia. Period.

shyt, was she even top 3 of all the main girls on A Different World? That's the discussion right there.

Lisa Bonet, Jasmine Guy and Ajai Sanders get the nod from me :hubie:

Ok let’s compare them all

s-l1600.jpg

DeanZign_Covers_08.jpg.webp

DCOG-xcVoAETox3.jpg:large

Side note
Regina Hall

:banderas:

images