Did Wakanda get exposed in Infinity War, or was it simply under utilized.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They're advanced technology wasn't put on display during this movie, other than the dome.

Their military forces were weak as hell. The fact that they had to use what was left of the boarder tribe showed they lacked proper man power.

They never used their air force..

Instead of hiding inside the dome they should've waited and set up a perimeter OUTSIDE of it. That way they wouldn't have been forced to open it up in the first place.

By the time Thor showed up, they're shouldn't have been much left for him to do.

TO me, it seems that hiding in the shadows, showed how unprepared Wakanda was for war and combat :snoop:

I hope they correct this in the next movie :mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
nikka, did u see the sea of monsters coming thru that dome like it was the koolaid man on roids? :dahell:

I don't think they took the threat seriously to be honest :manny:

After cap called T'Challa was probably on some :jawalrus: "light work sistah" "the colonizaz will be in and out".

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're advanced technology wasn't put on display during this movie, other than the dome.

Their military forces were weak as hell. The fact that they had to use what was left of the boarder tribe showed they lacked proper man power.

They never used their air force..

Instead of hiding inside the dome they should've waited and set up a perimeter OUTSIDE of it. That way they wouldn't have been forced to open it up in the first place.

By the time Thor showed up, they're shouldn't have been much left for him to do.

TO me, it seems that hiding in the shadows, showed how unprepared Wakanda was for war and combat :snoop:

I hope they correct this in the next movie :mjpls:
this the type of shyt I expected to see
but we both know they undersold wakanda's ability to defined it's self so Thor could come through and save day looking extra Aryan god levels bossed up:mjpls:

1kggV12.jpg

elephant1.jpg
38272bcc76f639af5bbf18a024241d33.jpg

big_five_part_4_by_crazyasian1-d6b64h7.jpg
b9bfb1f7297f3ac29c5eb89ac4d9bb49-1000.jpg

big_five__rhino_breakdown_by_crazyasian1-d6j1mue.jpg

that gear/weaponry the wakandan's use against the Skurll Avengers:whoo:

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
A better question: why were Thanos goons so weak except for Ebony Maw?
Avengers had to have a “chance” to win during the movie. Thanos was unstoppable so his goons couldn’t be that strong too.

Woulda been too depressing seeing the Avengers take L’s the entire movie.

Ebony Maw was weakened too imo. They did him solid to get Strange, Stark and Spidey in space but then killed him off quickly.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
They didn't scale Wakanda's response like Iron Man's tech does. Wakanda has more resources but Marvel brought out the same weapons from Black Panther 1. Seems like they could have revealed more weapons or MOAB or something, but didn't because of the time travel plot in Infinity Gaunlet.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
They didn't scale Wakanda's response like Iron Man's tech does. Wakanda has more resources but Marvel brought out the same weapons from Black Panther 1. Seems like they could have revealed more weapons or MOAB or something, but didn't because of the time travel plot in Infinity Gaunlet.