Did she deserve to get booted from the Olympics?

Daps
:ohhh: Still doesn't seem that she was being hateful against Africans, just pointing out an ugly truth. Which probably wasn't a good idea but it doesnt make her racist. Again I could be missing something, I'm not familiar with the situation at all.

:ohhh: now I get it. She's saying that the west Nile Mosquitos that are now in Greece will be eating food from their home town. The Mosquitos should be killing their own not Greeks.

Yeah ban that bytch

:what:
My God, your interpretations are terrible. :snoop:

She's simply bytching about African immigrants. She did not suggest the underlined.

And yea, send her home.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:what:
My God, your interpretations are terrible. :snoop:

She's simply bytching about African immigrants. She did not suggest the underlined.

And yea, send her home.

Greece is saving face. I'm not buying into this charade of expelling her. Seeing how racists extremists in Greece were voted into office by people living through a rough period of economic turmoil and running to their phones dialing 1-800-BLAME-A-nikka, her beliefs are VERY much in line with many Greece who are blaming African immigrants for everything wrong with the country. It's the main reason I decided not to vacation there with my family this year. Now they're making her a scapegoat, hiding the fact that many of them feel the same way as she. :rudy:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/11/wo...pagewanted=all

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
twitter is the reason

barkely used to talk shyt about white people non stop but he was let on the olympic team :gladbron:

Paraskevi+PapachristouParaskevi-Papachristou.jpg

Voula-Papachristou-8.jpg

Voula-Papachristou-7.jpg

too good to let go :ahh:

Daps
Greece is saving face. I'm not buying into this charade of expelling her. Seeing how racists extremists in Greece were voted into office by people living through a rough period of economic turmoil and running to their phones dialing 1-800-BLAME-A-nikka, her beliefs are VERY much in line with many Greece who are blaming African immigrants for everything wrong with the country. It's the main reason I decided not to vacation there with my family this year. Now they're making her a scapegoat, hiding the fact that many of them feel the same way as she. :rudy:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/11/wo...pagewanted=all

I don't doubt this for a second...still, send her racist ass home :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea

if were really gonna act like were concerned about protecting the 'integrity' and hamrmony of this event :heh: