Did she deserve to get booted from the Olympics?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
she needed to be booted for being that stupid, really? :wtf:

what a fukking dumbass :heh:

Anybody got an answer?

To me it seems like she was saying that the Africans where driven out of their homeland and now it's ironic that they are back for the Olympics. Is this correct or am I missing something?

OLYMPICS are in London and she talking bout Africans in Greece and somebody in the coliseum said there's been alot of African immigration to Greece and they blame there current struggles on that but I don't know if there's any truth to it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
OLYMPICS are in London and she talking bout Africans in Greece and somebody in the coliseum said there's been alot of African immigration to Greece and they blame there current struggles on that but I don't know if there's any truth to it

:ohhh: Still doesn't seem that she was being hateful against Africans, just pointing out an ugly truth. Which probably wasn't a good idea but it doesnt make her racist. Again I could be missing something, I'm not familiar with the situation at all.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
thats like if someone at the olympics in china said, "So many Chinese in Hong kong, the sars disease will eat homemade food"

:rudy:

yes she should be booted

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:aicmon:

Linking together Africans and disease is really flying about your heads?

In other words ''so many africans'' bringing disease to Greece because mosquitos just follow them everywhere.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't care one way or the other, because she ain't saying anything that's different to what most people say and joke about behind closed doors anyway. She was just dumb enough to put it out there in public.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
thats like if someone at the olympics in china said, "So many Chinese in Hong kong, the sars disease will eat homemade food"

:rudy:

yes she should be booted

:ohhh: now I get it. She's saying that the west Nile Mosquitos that are now in Greece will be eating food from their home town. The Mosquitos should be killing their own not Greeks.

Yeah ban that bytch

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Not trolling, just misinformed. I read west Nile Mosquitos as just Mosquitos from the west Nile region. Not disease infected intruders.

:stopitslime:

:troll: like a muh fukka

if you cant see why saying Mosquitoes are going to :eat: WELL cuz of afrikans being in the vicinity..

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yep, she needed to be booted. I mean, she probably meant no harm but shyt like that shouldn't be said at all. The killing part is that if no one had of said anything, she wouldn't have been apoligizing. She's not sorry she said it, she's sorry she got caught. Nice looking girl, but the ugly shyt she said overules her looks. Too bad, so sad. Now she will think before she decides to tweet something so ignorant.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:stopitslime:

:troll: like a muh fukka

if you cant see why saying Mosquitoes are going to :eat: WELL cuz of afrikans being in the vicinity..

I understand it now. But at first I misread. I knew there was something I was missing so I asked a question. My question was answered and now I understand and agree with the outrage. I thought she was speaking on misplaced Africans from Greece. Typing it makes me realize how stupid it was but :yeshrug: you live and you learn