Did she deserve to get booted from the Olympics?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
She apologized on Twitter and Facebook, saying that her comment was a joke. "I would like to express my heartfelt apologies for the unfortunate and tasteless joke I published on my personal Twitter account. I am very sorry and ashamed for the negative responses I triggered, since I never wanted to offend anyone, or to encroach human rights.

"My dream is connected to the Olympic Games and I could not possibly participate if I did not respect their values. Therefore, I could never believe in discrimination between human beings and races.

I bet she has "black friends" too. :laff:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
No you wouldn't.

You'd attempt to see if she was "Pawg'n" and try to have a discussion with her and after she charms you, you'd come back and tell everyone how she's just a student of comedy and meant no harm.

No Lie.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
she needed to be booted for being that stupid, really? :wtf:

what a fukking dumbass :heh:

That type of shyt is probably openly accepted in her country

I bet if you check her twitter she probably has/had posted alot of racist shyt in the past

Only reason it's a big deal is cause of the olympics

havoc00

Pro
Daps
No you wouldn't.

You'd attempt to see if she was "Pawg'n" and try to have a discussion with her and after she charms you, you'd come back and tell everyone how she's just a student of comedy and meant no harm.

No Lie.

And what would you do? or what are you doing to racists like that besides post on here?