did "donk melo" super fan buddyomar go to far?

should buddyomar be permabanned?

• yes he went too fukkkng far

Votes: 69 85.2%
  • nah he just jokes let it go

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6433gj.png

Glad i screenshotted for the insane fellas that thought i would make it up about this pedo fakkit

@BuddyOmar aka @yungyogurt aka cac faq cant run and hide from thjs shyt

:scust: @ @madness dappin that

:scust:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
If he already did his ban let this thread go. Man served his time trying to make a funny joke. if anything he should get punished for trying too hard. Determining what is funny or not funny is sooo subjective and it's a slippery slope when n1ggas go on these ban crusade and witch hunts. yeah I read that post and was like damn that's kinda far even for my demented mind but it's the internet and anonymity means people gonna put raunchy stuff for the sake of lulz. I mean you guys is gunning for dudes that even dapped him. On a site where we have threads with people openly advocating how some people should be killed , murdered and etc a anecdote about incest in a sorry attempt at humor is not the worst thing to be posted here.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli is turning into something else. Very sick that this kind of posting is even tolerated here. Truly disturbing

:scusthov: I agree. I was in the booth earlier and there's some poster named the @The Ruler 09 who stans a professional oil changer. Poor fella definitely has some form of schizophrenia

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a low down snake bytch ass motherfukker. It's up to whoever decides if he gets banned or not, but of course it would be a better more productive place without people like him, as would the world.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what yall get for encouraging all the bullshyt. He just kept going further and further.

Exactly, with no lines drawn motherfukkers just say or do any twisted shyt, that's fukked up, it's a little girl and shyt with her father. You have to be a warped individual to even think that shyt let alone type it publically, there's something wrong with this clown.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to the fbi message board and joke about a bomb and lets see how serious they take it. fukk outta here:camby:

nikka actually had a thought process to type that fukkery up:mindblown:

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a danger to children in real life at all. You can often tell a lot about people from their posting and thought process. He's done and said other fukked up shyt on here too, so a ban would be understandable. I'm not getting involved with wanting him banned or not but he clearly is a disgusting disturbed individual.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a low down snake bytch ass motherfukker. It's up to whoever decides if he gets banned or not, but of course it would be a better more productive place without people like him, as would the world.

:mjlol: You got a lot of nerve talking about productive fam, 20-percent of this site's bandwith is now dedicated to K-Rino thanks to you alone

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: You got a lot of nerve talking about productive fam, 20-percent of this site's bandwith is now dedicated to K-Rino thanks to you alone

I don't wish to talk to potential paedophiles with twisted thoughts and fantasies of child abuse, so I'd rather you not tag me in shyt or converse with you in any form.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't wish to talk to potential paedophiles with twisted thoughts and fantasies of child abuse, so I'd rather you not tag me in shyt or converse with you in any form.

:francis: At you saying you're not from europe and then you go and use the british variant for pedophile. Come on son

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't need to be a vote. We need standards and child molestation isn't cute or funny. You need to go.

Exactly, what kind of dude sees a picture of a child with her father and writes up fantasies of child abuse. He has a history too, is a threat to anybody decent because he has no limitations/boundaries. Isn't a good look at all.

Last edited: