did "donk melo" super fan buddyomar go to far?

should buddyomar be permabanned?

• yes he went too fukkkng far

Votes: 69 85.2%
  • nah he just jokes let it go

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
That never happens. People who get banned almost always come back just as bad if not worse. It should have been a permaban.
I agree permaban would have been preferred but i dont run rhe site i made the thread to gauge how the colo in general felt about it and clearly i wasnt alone but eh if hws back hopefully we can avoid him making shyt so far lwft like in the op

Im just hoping we dont get copy cat posters who go as far if not further considering how buddyomar got punished twice but still is allowed back

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I agree permaban would have been preferred but i dont run rhe site i made the thread to gauge how the colo in general felt about it and clearly i wasnt alone but eh if hws back hopefully we can avoid him making shyt so far lwft like in the op

Im just hoping we dont get copy cat posters who go as far if not further considering how buddyomar got punished twice but still is allowed back

Of course we'll get copycats. This place encourages and enables troll behavior and then mods will have the nerve to complain about the "mentality" of The Coli or complain about the low quality of posting.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Making disturbing jokes about pedophilia isn't funny at all. And enablers like you are part of the problem.

Any joke can be funny and fakkits like you dont decide what is and what isnt supposed to be joked about.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Any joke can be funny and fakkits like you dont decide what is and what isnt supposed to be joked about.
No that shyt isn't funny and his lame over the top gay gimmick is corny. And someone saying some incriminating disturbing shyt that could get this place shut down shouldn't be taken lightly.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No that shyt isn't funny and his lame over the top gay gimmick is corny. And someone saying some incriminating disturbing shyt that could get this place shut down shouldn't be taken lightly.

:heh: Incriminating disturbing shyt? You ever been on 4-chan? You ever go on any other psycho internet sites in general? There are truly disturbed psychopaths that post shyt on the internet that's actually hurting people and is actually illegal and they're allowed to perpetuate their evil weirdo shyt.

It was a retarded post to make, but the context of the joke was clearly attempting in the hollowest, coldest way to garner some cheap shock laughs like a bad rape joke.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Mods are fukking up by letting these obvious trolls come back
full

What does it take to get a permaban? :what: Even sending dikk pics doesn't get a permaban. No standards or intransigence whatsoever.
I honestly don't know. Has anyone ever been permabanned?