did "donk melo" super fan buddyomar go to far?

should buddyomar be permabanned?

• yes he went too fukkkng far

Votes: 69 85.2%
  • nah he just jokes let it go

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
:dahell: No, not "may have" been banned, I was banned. @Brooklynzson banned me. I dunno if it was a week but it was more like 3 days. Tbh, I didn't feel bad about it until that point. I personally hooked bk up with a pusha t album thing and I know he lives in Florida too so I was more embarrassed cause I made his site look bad with a post like that.

These uptight humorless fakkits on this site that never liked me to begin with I could give two shyts about.
Whatever like i just said
I didnt mind all the donk melo snd homo stuff cause dudes are just as bad if not worse with women...but this shyt too far breh and i cant fukk with it. Apologies and previous 3 day bans are cool but i want to see what the rest of the site thinks should happen or shouldnt happen to u. I cant ban u rven though i would have at least went higher then a week at the very least. But shyt if everyone else is cool with it and u genuinely regret it then thats a different story

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Look all this shyt is cool and u could be a good dude and u may have been banned for a week or whatever over it

I want to see how the rest of the forum feels about it.

Dude in all seriousness, the way you going at buddy is like a witch hunt and it don't seem genuine. Its leading me to believe that either you're the real pedo trying to throw the rest of us off, or you're a Kobe stan that feels disrespected by the post. Either way, you got people voting on whether or not to ban another poster? Come on, if you really suspect dude is a pedophile, you need to contact the authorities and quit posting about it.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Dude in all seriousness, the way you going at buddy is like a witch hunt and it don't seem genuine. Its leading me to believe that either you're the real pedo trying to throw the rest of us off, or you're a Kobe stan that feels disrespected by the post. Either way, you got people voting on whether or not to ban another poster? Come on, if you really suspect dude is a pedophile, you need to contact the authorities and quit posting about it.
I have to featured threads one where i literally shyt on kobe stans vehemently

I am no where near a pedo and i see within this thread others felt he went too far as well. No witch hunt at all...this dude is a paid supporter of the site and is pretty much known all around the coli for his gay jokes and like i said even when he goes off the depe end with that its not nothing major. But that type of description shouldnt be something taken lightly idc if it was a failed attempt at humor.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever like i just said
I didnt mind all the donk melo snd homo stuff cause dudes are just as bad if not worse with women...but this shyt too far breh and i cant fukk with it. Apologies and previous 3 day bans are cool but i want to see what the rest of the site thinks should happen or shouldnt happen to u. I cant ban u rven though i would have at least went higher then a week at the very least. But shyt if everyone else is cool with it and u genuinely regret it then thats a different story

:heh: Yeah cause it's not like posters that don't like me can't log into their aliases and inflate the votes.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
:heh: Yeah cause it's not like posters that don't like me can't log into their aliases and inflate the votes.
Whatever breh like i ssid i cant get u banned brooklyn and the like is gonna do what the fukk they want. I wanted to see what everyone else thinks of this shyt

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever breh like i ssid i cant get u banned brooklyn and the like is gonna do what the fukk they want. I wanted to see what everyone else thinks of this shyt

Most posters on this site, especially this subforum don't like me. :heh: And shocker, a vulgar post about a pedophilic act has been met with near unanimous abhorrence. Glad that mystery was solved.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Like i said im a fair man i changed the title

But stop acting like this is a witch hunt out to get u...