Votes: 31 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
nikkas in here speaking on kast and don't even know their history...

Dre did start out better than Boi even going as far as writing for boi on the first album.

On that first album dre was a beast and coming off as a raw southern nikka. Boi hadn't found his flow yet. Not too odd in a duo that one artist is more advanced. Dre took it more seriously.

Second album boi was writing for hisself but his voice and delivery were still off. By the third album boi was on point but dre's rep gave him the edge.

Boi raps what street nikkas who aren't abstract can feel. He gave kast that balance to keep nikkas from totally losing faith in kast, while dre was as some nikkas said, "Dressing like a genie".

Hip hop nikkas gave dre more props cos he was deeper with his lyrics while boi was straight dirty south and saying shyt directly. The same bias most headz have against southern artists.

Right now and since after the third album big boi is better unless you looking for abstract lyricism as the TS who cited a Deck verse of all things.

Boi has improved his rap skills while dre has stayed the same and concentrated more on acting. If anything dre has greatly cheated hip hop!

Big boi is in the same boat as sean price. Rock used to destroy him but now sean better than rock.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Dre has always been better than Big Boi to me.

I know yall get offended easy, but I ain't callin Big Boi whack, I just enjoy Dre's music more.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
As a matter fact Dre should be called out and banned from rap. He's been to lazy to drop even a MIXTAPE!!!! He's totally just said FUKK rappin.